Competition

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT2SY9bvGi0

----------------------------------------------------------

A few days later, you were in school about to get dismissed when suddenly you receive a text from L.Joe. As the teacher dismissed all of you, you turned back but he wasn't there anymore. You remembered the he texted you during class so you took your phone out and read the message.

-L.Joe :)

General rehearsal later.
Just got word from the seonsaengnim...
Uh...see you there.

:)

You smiled at the smiley face then closed your phone, grabbed your things and went to the building where it also had an auditorium. You opened the door and everyone looked at you then went back to their group mates or their partners. "Wow..." you thought. 

You then saw L.Joe seated at the back of the auditiorium listening to his iPod. You walked right up to him and casually sat down. He took his right earphone out and said, "So you did get my text." You looked at him and raised a brow.

"Why? You think I wouldn't?" you answered. He looked back at you and raised his brow. "Because you didn't reply." he said. 

 

"Well well... look who it is." a familiar voice came.

You turned around and your eyes slightly widened as you saw someone who you didn't want to see again. Kang Jiyoung also known as Taemin's fiance. Taemin entered with his group mates and saw you with L.Joe. "It's him..." he thought. 

"What are you doing here ~~~~?" Jiyoung asked with crossed arms and a raised brow. 

You took a deep breath and stood up. "Same reason as you, Jiyoung." you answered back. "You can't be serious right?" she chuckled. "You're just a violinist, what can you do?" she came closer. "Anything better than you." you answered back and she looked at her friends. 

"Hey." L.Joe called Jiyoung and stood up and went beside you.

"She bothering you?" he asked while looking at you. Jiyoung noticed L.Joe and looked at him with interest.

"Look." he said and looked at Jiyoung with a straight face.

"Go and cat fight with someone else. We have work to do." he said then grabbed your hand and walked near the stage. 

Taemin saw L.Joe grabbed your hand and it made him feel hurt. Jiyoung looked over to Taemin and walked to him. "She's better off with that guy." Jiyoung said then walked towards the stage with her friends. 

 

"That guy that she was with was hot." one of her friends, Seungyeon said. 

"Yah, that's L.Joe. One of the Kingkas in his school." her other friend, Gyuri said.

"Kingkas?!" the girl with the short hair, Nicole shouted a bit with a shocked face. 

"Wow, she's friends with a kingka?" the girl with the long hair, Hara said. 

 

"Looks like you have a competition here Jiyoung." Gyuri warned.

"Competition? Please, I can win this Music Festival." she said.

"I'm not talking about the Music Festival. I'm talking about popularity." Gyuri explained. Jiyoung's expression changed and clenched a fist.

"Let this competition begin then." she said, over confindently.

-------------------------------------------------------

Omo!!