Music Festival: D-Day

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2bxRvGtIds

-----------------------------------------------------

Weekend was over and the day for the Music Festival has finally arrived. You invited your parents and Luna who came on time and got their seats in front. L.Joe invited his parents and for the time you were going to meet them. He also invited Teen Top who was shocked with the news that L.Joe could play an instrument and also he was doing a duet with you. 

 

-Auditorium 11AM-

You and L.Joe were practicing one last time in his classroom. The both of you looked at each other as you finished the piece. After practicing, there was still time to do whatever you want. So, you and L.Joe went to the roof top to get some fresh air and also to get relaxed before the festival starts. 

"Nervous?" he asked as he walked towards you with his hands in his pockets.

"A bit." you said as you looked at him and smiled.

 

"Thanks for saving me." you told him as you looked at him and smiled again.

"That was nothing." he said jokingly and you slightly giggled. 

 

L.Joe was about to leave until you spoke, "L.Joe...did you really mean what you said to Taemin?". L.Joe turned back and walked to you again. "What?" he asked. "You told him... "Love what's yours, not mine"... what did you mean exactly?" you asked as you looked at him. 

L.Joe then gulped and turned away rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh uh..." he began to panic and was stuttering until you held his hand and looked at him with a smile. "Relax will you? And...it's time to go." you said as you pulled him towards the door of he roof top and went down to the classroom to get your instruments and then went to the auditorium. 

 

-Auditorium, 11:45AM-

It was time to start the festival so you and L.Joe went back stage and watched the performances. You saw the performances of Jiyoung and her friends. Some people liked it but mostly didn't. Then, they saw Taemin's performance with his friends and they gained a loud applause. 

 

It's finally your performance with L.Joe and everyone including Seohyun, her friends, Teen Top, your parents and Luna and your classmates were anticipating for your performance with L.Joe. As you entered the stage there was already a loud applause.

You were wearing a white sleeveless dress and white heels while L.Joe was wearing his own style of formal clothing. 

You and L.Joe looked at each and began playing your duet piece, Ave Maria. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Is this ending soon? :o