Invited

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muOxpPbooC8

----------------------------------------------------------

-Music room, 6:45PM-

"The reason why I chose piano was because of my grandmother." you paused and smiled. "She was the reason why I loved playing the piano and why I chose it as my forte. She told me the history of the piano and she would even teach me herself. At a young age, I became fond of the piano." 

"I didn't have to take any lessons at all since my grandmother was there to teach me and also my mom." you paused again. "Until, she got ill and well...she died a few weeks before my birthday. I was going to do something grand with her but instead, I did something grand for her." tears began falling from your eyes and L.Joe continued to look at you and listen to your story.

"On my 7th birthday, I played her favorite piece on the piano which was Ave Maria by Bach. She loved that piece very much that I too fell in love with it. And when, Taemin played it for me once, I fell for him because of that." you paused again and looked at the piano keys.

"I didn't want my grandmother to leave yet, but...she had no other way." you whispered the last part. 

L.Joe softened up and wiped the tears off your face with his thumb. You looked up at him and he looked at you, slowly L.Joe found himself leaning in and was about to close his eyes until the maid came in, L.Joe immediately moved back.

"Miss, dinner is served." she said. You stood up and nodded at her, the maid left. 

"Let's go." you said and left the room early leaving L.Joe on the piano chair.

"Aish..." he muttered as he scratched his head and followed after you. 

 

-Dining room, 7:15PM-

You and L.Joe made your way to the dining room and sat on the chairs. You were sitting at one side and L.Joe was sitting across you. Dinner was the usual Korean food, just the way you like it. "You don't eat anything fancy like steak for dinner?" L.Joe asked taking a sip of his water. 

You shook your head and smiled. "Sometimes I do, but I prefer this instead." you said and you began to eat and so did L.Joe.

 

-Gate, 7:35PM-

After dinner, you went back to the music room with L.Joe to get his bag then went to the front door. From there you walked him out of the house and to the gate. "Thanks for dinner." L.Joe said as he was already outside.

"You're welcome. Thanks for walking me home...again." you giggled and he chuckled. 

L.Joe turned around and was about to leave but then he turned back around to you. "Since tomorrow is the last day for the sports festival, my friends and I are heading to beach...you want to come with us?" he hesistatedly asked you.

You felt like your heart was going to explode because you were invited on an outing with friends. 

You smiled and nodded. "Sure, I'd love to go." you replied.

"I'll tell Seohyun to come as well and invite her friends so that you won't  be the only girl there." he said.

"You don't call Seohyun Unnie...Noona?" you titled your head as you asked. L.Joe chuckled and shook his head.

"Why?" you asked. Instead of answering, L.Joe just patted your head then walked on home. 

 

You watched him leave while you puffed your cheeks. "What a strange guy..." you mumbled to yourself then went back inside the gate and straight in your house.

----------------------------------------------------

Wow! Outing with friends ^_~
Outing with....L.Joe ^_~ 
KEKEKE ^^

COMMENTS = LOVE ♥
NEW READERS = LOVE ♥
NEW SUBSCRIBERS = LOVE ♥
SILENT READERS = LOVE ♥
NEW FRIENDS = LOVE ♥

EVERYONE = LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥
Thank you ~ ! ♥