Music Festival: Duet

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkwhbNkBiwk

--------------------------------------------------------

After class, you went to your violin classes straight from school. You got off the car and went straight inside the lobby then went to the elevator and went up to the second floor. You arrived on the second floor 10 minutes before your class starts.

You suddenly heard another violinist playing. You looked to the right and began walking with your violin case and followed where the sound took you. 

Y

ou ended up at the door that was beside Taemin's old classroom. You opened the door and went inside, the room was way bigger than your room for your class. You placed your violin on the ground then closed the door and went inside more.

As you went in, you could hear the violinist playing a wonderful piece that you know and love...Ave Maria. 

 

You took a peek at who was playing and you saw the persons' back. For a while you couldn't tell who it was but you knew it was guy. "He's amazing." you thought and closed your eyes as you listened to the whole piece until he was done.

You opened your eyes and kept them on the mysterious violinist. 

The mysterious violinist turned around and went towards his violin case. As he turned around your eyes widened and saw L.Joe again. "He plays the violin?" you thought. "He...takes lessons here as well?" you thought again really surprised.

L.Joe saw you standing by the wall and chuckled. "Following me around?" he raised a brow and you frantically shook your head. 

"I take classes here." you said.

"I know." he answered and you looked at him, curious on how he knew.

"How did you..." you said.

"I saw you once when I was about to leave but then.. I hid from you cause I didn't want you to find out at the time" L.Joe confessed and you nodded.

 

Just then L.Joe's teacher came in and you were shocked once again because his teacher for violin is your teacher for violin as well. "Oh good! ~~~~~~ you're here." she said. "I wanted to discuss to you about doing a duet with my other student for the Music Festival." she continued. 

"Now that the two of you are here, I guess you can decided if you'd like to do a duet with each other?" she asked the both of you. You and L.Joe looked at each other in shock, "She's your teacher?" you both said.

"Since high school." you said.

"Since high school as well." he also said. 

 

"So, is she the one you were talking about? Your other student?" L.Joe asked her and she nodded.

"Yup, that's her. How do you know each other?" she asked.

"We're both classmates." you replied and your teacher nodded as she understood already.

 

"So, what do you guys think of working on a duet together?" she said. 

"L.Joe, this could be your time to shine with ~~~~~ over here." she said. "I know you don't attend or even participate at the Music Festival, but maybe just this one time." she added then she looked at you. "~~~~~~, are you up for it?" she asked.

"Oh um...I'm okay with it I guess...But I don't really like performing in big events...I never tried it before." you answered honestly. 

"Perfect! The two of you can start now!" she said with a big grin and took out the piece you'll be working on. The piece she handed was your favorite piece, Ave Maria and L.Joe was just practicing it a while ago. "

Well, for now I'll cancel the lessons so that the two of you could practice. I'll be in my room araso? Good luck!" she said as she left for the door. 

 

You were now left with L.Joe again but this time it was in the room where takes his class. You knew how he didn't want his friends to reveal his secret to them and you felt worried. "L.Joe...if you don't want to-" he suddenly cuts you off.

"It's okay. I think...this is the best way to reveal it to them." he gave you an assuring smile. 

You took your violin out, tuned it, loosened the bow and placed rossin. L.Joe did the same and the two of you warmed up with scales then, the two of you began playing the piece. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAAA! A DUET!!!