Mini Date

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5wRdWLkVvk

------------------------------------------------------

-School; Entrance, 6PM-

Extra curricular ended at its usual time. You, L.Joe, Chunji and the coach brought the elementary kids to their parents who were waiting outside. "Thank you very much." all the kids said in unison and walked on home with their parents.

"Umma! I like ~~~~~ Unnie! She's really pretty and kind and she's kind of like me!" one of your girl students said and hearing her say it made you smile. 

"Wow, looks like you're already popular." Chunji winked.

"Only with little girls." you pointed out and smiled.

"Thank you so much for letting me join Coach." you faced him and bowed to him. He smiled and bowed back.

"No problem. You did a great help today." he said then went back inside the school to lock up. 

You faced Chunji and L.Joe. "It was working with you today. I'll be going off now." you bowed to them and began walking home. "Wait!" Chunji called you and scurried after you. "We'll walk you home. It's dangerous for a girl like you to just walk by yourself." Chunji said.

You smiled and shook your head lightly. "Aniyo, it's okay. It's still early." you said. 

"No no, it's fine. Our house is on the way going to yours anyway. Right, L.Joe?" Chunji turned to L.Joe who had his bag on his back. "Whatever" he said and began walking ahead of the both of you.

"He doesn't like me very much, does he?" you whispered to Chunji who was walking beside you. 

"He doesn't like everyone, so it's okay." he whispered back and made you giggle a little. 

 

-Streets of Seoul, 6:50PM-

"Wow, so you can play the guitar, violin and can sing? That's amazing!" Chunji exclaimed. "So it has to be her right?" L.Joe thought over hearing your conversation with Chunji in the back. "You know ~~~~~...you're very different from the girls in our school." Chunji said with a smile on his face.

You smile turned into a pout. "Is that a bad thing?" you asked. Chunji raised his arms up in panick and waved it saying no. "No no, it's not. I meant it as a good thing." he said covering up his words and rubbing the back of his neck.

You lightly chuckled then looked at L.Joe in front you who hasn't said a word the whole time. 

 

"Oh, my house is this way. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye!" Chunji said while waving and walked the other direction. You were now left with L.Joe and it was kind of awkward for the two of you. "Um, you can go home now. I can walk from here." you told him and began walking but he started walking after you. 

"Can't leave you alone. Chunji will kill me..." L.Joe simply explained who was now walking beside you. You nodded slowly while puffing your cheeks.

 

-~~~~~'s house; Gate, 7:25PM-

You and L.Joe stopped in front of the gate and waited for the guard to open it. "Thank you for walking me home." you lightly bowed then looked at him. "Sure, whatever." L.Joe said not looking at you. You bit your lip and once again it was an awkward atmosphere between the two of you. 

Minutes later, the guard came and opened the gate.

 

"Good evening Miss." he bowed and opened the gate.

"You should go inside now." L.Joe spoke and was now looking at you. You looked at him for a second and bowed again then went inside.

 

After you went inside, L.Joe waited outside the gate till you finally came in the house. 

He released a sigh then began walking straight to his house. "You shouldn't be doing this L.Joe...heck, you shouldn't even be feeling like this..." he thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------