First Friend

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03N4JbLuYto

-------------------------------------------------

-School; Entrance, 3:00PM-

Classes ended and everyone got their belongings and left. You fixed your bag then went out of the classroom. Without noticing, L.Joe was secretly looking at you the whole time. "I know it's her...but I need more proof..." he thought.

"L.Joe, let's go." Chunji called him. L.Joe lazily stood up, swung his bag on his back and walked out of the classroom. 

 

You were already outside the gate of the school and waited for your driver to pick you up. While waiting, Seohyun approaches you out of nowhere. "Annyeonghasaeyo." she bowed politely and flashed a pretty smile. You blinked twice then bowed lightly, "A...annyeonghaesaeyo." you softly spoke. 

"You must be ~~~~~~ right?" she asked and you nodded lightly.

"I'm Seohyun, Kim Seohyun." she took her hand out and you shook it lightly.

"The news is all over the school that you're a new student right?" she said. You nodded again and let out a small smile.

"Just to let you know, Junior year is fun. I've been there." she said. 

 

"You're not a Junior?" you asked, curioused. Seohyun shook her head and smiled. "I'm a senior now actually, it's my last year being a high school student." she explained. "But, senior year is still pretty fun." she quickly added and giggled.

"Oh, who are you waiting for?" she asked. 

You looked up at the road going to your school and noticed that your driver wasn't still there. "My driver..." you softly spoke. "Ahh, geurae?" she smiled. "No need to be shy about it. Everyone here has drivers. But they just prefer walking to school." she said.

You and Seohyun talked about a lot of things as she has been asking you a lot of questions and little by little you became comfortable around her. 

 

-3:30PM-

Minutes later, your driver arrived and parked right in front of the entrance. "Oh, that must be your ride." Seohyun looked at the car that was parked in front. "Sorry Miss, your needed to go to the office and it was traffic." your driver said.

"Ah, it's okay. I didn't wait that long." you smiled at him then turned back to Seohyun. 

"Unnie, I'll see you tomorrow?" you said and she nodded happily. "See you tomorrow!" she yelled as you got in the car and the car drove off. "Who were yelling at?" L.Joe came up from behind and slung his arm around Seohyun.

"~~~~~." she said while pulling his arm off.

"You're friends with her already Noona?" Ricky asked cutely. 

"Yup." Seohyun winked and giggled. 

 

-In your car-

"My first friend...Kim Seohyun." you thought and smiled. You felt very happy that you were able to make your first friend in school and she's a senior too. You didn't mind if your friend was a senior, all you cared about is having one single friend in your high school life. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Hooray! You made a friend <3

How is the flow so far? :3