Beach Trip

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG16wDkT6Ms

----------------------------------------------

-~~~~~'s house; ~~~~~~'s room, 2PM-

After the sports festival, you went home first to eat lunch and then pack. Your mom helped you with packing. She would be the one place your things in your bag while you took out the ones that were going to bring.

After taking out the clothes the you were going bring you took out another swim suit but this time it was a two peice. "Don't forget to wear swim shorts with that honey." your mom reminded. 

"Ah! Right!" you giggled and got another swim shorts for your swim suit. You placed them on the bed and your mom organized it inside the bag. You went to the bathroom to get your toiletries and placed them in a small bag so that it could fit the bag you were going to bring. 

 

"Honey, Seohyun is here." Your dad called from the living room.

"Nae Appa!" you yelled back. 

You went down to the living room with your mom and met up with Seohyun. Seohyun took your bag and Chunji immediately got it from her. "I'll see you Sunday, Umma Appa." you smiled at your parents and gave them a tight hug.

"Be safe araso?" your mom kissed your forehead then you nodded.

"Always-"

"Keep my phone on. I know, I know." you giggled and gave your dad a hug then went out to the van that they were using.

 

"I want to sit beside Noona!" Ricky said.

"No, I want!" Niel said.

"Aish, just get in will you!" Cap yelled from the front seat. Niel and Ricky ended up seating beside each other with Changjo in the back. Then it was you, Chunji and L.Joe in the middle while Cap was in front. 

"Who's driving?" you asked as you looked at them.

"Seohyun." L.Joe said.

"That's Seohyun Noona to you Mr. I-don't-call-Seohyun-Noona" Seohyun said as she got in the car, buckled up her seat belt then drove off. 

-----------------------------------------------

Hehehe. I remembered that WGM episode of YongSeo couple taking their drivers licence. 
Seohyun got hers but Yonghwa didn't T^T Feel bad for him but...GO SEOHYUN! XD ^^

How is it so far? ^_^