Sports Festival: Day 1

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WnPnnR1oQk&feature=related

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Field, 12:30NN-

Right after the first event, everyone went to buy food at the stalls. You and your parents walked around together to find food. You found a stall that had simple food like kimchi, ddukboki and all other sorts.

Your dad bought three of each for you, your mom and himself. After buying food, your mom bought the three of you drinks. Your mom got you orange juice, she got coffee for herself and for your dad. 

 

Since you couldn't buy them anything because they didn't want you to use your allowance, you just looked for a nice spot to eat and it was in the music room. First you asked permission if you could eat there to your homeroom teacher Mr.Choi and he agreed. 

You brought your parents to the music room and settled down at a table. "So is this where you let time pass honey?" your mom asked looking around the music room. You nodded and took a bit of the kimchi. 

 

-Field, 1:45PM-

After eating lunch, it was time for the event. The next event was soccer for both girls and boys. Your girl students didn't participate in this one since they haven't had soccer yet so they watched with you while sitting on the grass.

L.Joe and Chunji were the boys' coach for this one. 

"Alright, you know what to do right?" Chunji said and all the boys nodded and said, "Nae!" all together. "Good luck our little men!" Ricky came up from behind.

"Pabo!" Niel smacked Ricky in the back of his head earning chuckles from the boys. 

 

All the boys and girls went to the field. It was boys versus girls so it was pretty nerve-wrecking for everyone. As soon as the referee blew his whistle the game started. Your girls were rooting for L.Joe and Chunji's students and you were also cheering for them. 

 

After 10 minutes of kicking, passing and blocking, the boys were finally able to score one goal and the crowd went wild. Teen Top went wild except for L.Joe who was just calmly sitting watching them play. Your girls began screaming and laughing as the boys scored a goal while you just smiled and cheered. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Short XD

How's the story going? ^^