Sports Festival: Day 1

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyNOfgwIKvc

--------------------------------------------------------

A week has passed and you survived your first week of Junior year. With much excitement, it was already the Sports Festival. The elementary students that you've helping alongside Chunji and L.Joe will be participating in the elementary division of basketball.

Your parents came to school with your for the first since classes were cancelled for the event. 

"You can go ahead in the field Umma, Appa. I'll just go check in the kids." you smiled and gave them kisses on their cheeks then walked off to the gym. Your parents went ot the field and met with the principal. All the students started whispering stuff to each other like. 

"Omo, doesn't that woman look like ~~~~~?" 

"Wow, are you sure she's a mom?"

"She's so pretty!"

"Is she related to ~~~~~?" 

 

-Gym, 11AM-

You opened the door and you peeked inside and saw all the parents that you met with their children. "UNNIE!!" one of the girls called and came running to you. Pretty soon, all the other girls came running in and all hugged you.

"Omo." you said and giggled and gave them all a big hug. 

 

"You girls do well araso? Don't forget what Unnie and the other Oppas have taught you." you smiled at them and they pumped up their fists and shouted, "Nae!" all together. Their parents laughed and you laughed along with them.

"You're pretty good with kids my dear." one of the parents commented.

"Ah, Aniyo." you said giving her a shy laugh. 

 

L.Joe and Chunji were also on their way to the gym to check on the boys. As soon as they went in, they saw you playing around with the girls and also practicing with them. "Cute." Chunji said and smiled. L.Joe immediately looked at him and the looked back at you and also found himself slightly smiling. 

"All the elementary students please proceed to field. Thank you." one of the teachers announced through the speakers.

"Good luck girls, I'll be watching with my parents." you smiled at them.

"Nae~!" they all shouted and went to their parents. You were on your way out till you saw Chunji and L.Joe supporting the boys. 

 

"Oh, ~~~~~-ah." Chunji said.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." you bowed then smiled.

"You don't need to be formal you know." Chunji scratched the back of his head and sheepishly laughed.

 

"L.Joe, Chunji, ~~~~~! Let's go!" the coach called the three of you and you nodded at him. 

You bowed again and went out first followed by L.Joe and Chunji. You went to your parents and sat beside them on bleachers and the students began whispering again. 

"Omo! It's really her mom!"

"Whoa..."

"Damn, I never knew that she'd get her good looks from her." 

 

-School; Field, 11:35AM-

The first event was running a 100 meter dash. You thought they were crazy for letting kids run a 100 meter but as you saw them running to be the winner you were amazed and filled with awe. You saw one of the girls that you're teaching getting in position.

You called her name and cheered for her, she waved back and pumped up both of her fists high. 

 

"On you mark...

Get set...

GO!" the coach triggered the gun and all the kids started running.

You nervously watched for the girl you were cheering for and hoped that she'd win first place. Reaching the end of the 100 meters, it was between her and a boy. Finally, with much effort the girl won first place and the crowd went wild for her. 

 

"Good job!"

"Woooow! Way to go!"

The audience screamed. 

--------------------------------------------------------------