Interested?

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc1RKH3G1rQ

----------------------------------------------------------

After the jetski ride for 2 hours, it was time for lunch. So all of you went back to resturant and sat down very much tired from the jetski. "I can still feel the waves." Jessica said. "Me too." Sunny and Yoona said together. The waiter came and took your orders down then went to the kitchen.

L.Joe went to the counter to order two drinks.

"Can I have rootbeer and orange juice please." he said.

"Coming right up sir." the guy behind the counter said as he began making the drinks. Seohyun quietly moves her chair back and walks towards L.Joe who was waiting for the drinks he ordered. 

 

"Personally buying her a drink?" she said smirking at L.Joe.

"What are you talking about?" L.Joe answered calmly.

"Come on, L.Joe. We both know what I'm talking about." she said again. Seohyun placed the photo that she took on the counter from her polaroid camera and showed it to L.Joe. 

"You don't just smile like that to anyone." Seohyun said and then left him there waiting for his drink.

"Here you go sir." the guy said and L.Joe took it from him and bowed.

"Thank you." he answered then he walked back to the table. You were busy eating that you didn't notice that L.Joe placed a glass of orange juice in front of you unitl you were thirsty. 

You looked up and saw the drink. "Oh." you mumbled.

"Whoa, where'd that come from?" Niel looked at you and you shook your head while pouting. 

 

-Beach, 7PM-

Later that evening, all of you showered and changed into comfortable clothes then went out again to stargaze at the usual spot. But since there wasn't much stars, all of you decided to have a night stroll along the beach.

The girls were walking side by side and were talking to each other until Changjo playfully splashes water on them. 

"YAH!" All of them shouted and began running after Changjo.

"Hyung! Help!" he shouted but the boys just snickered.

"You're on your own Changjo!" Cap replied with a smirk on his face. 

 

Seohyun walked with you after chasing Changjo who was being splashed by the others as punishment. "Having fun so far?" she asked smiling at you. "Mhmm." you nodded and smiled back. You looked at the ground while walking on the sand with your bare feet. 

 

"~~~~~, what do you think of L.Joe?" Seohyun asked and you looked at her shocked.

"H-huh?" you reacted which made Seohyun giggle.

"I knew it." she said shaking her head in amusement.

"You like him right?" she asked.

"Uh..." you began thinking of what to tell her. Of course you like L.Joe, but only as a friend. But then every time he gives you a smile your heart says otherwise. 

"Maybe not like...but you're interested in him, aren't you?" she asked again and this time you responded with a small nod. "But I don't think he's interested in me." you quickly answered. Seohyun stopped walking and you stopped as well and turned to her.

"Pabo.." she said as she lightly flicked her fingers on your forehead. 

You lightly rubbed it and pouted at her and she just laughed.

"Why do you say that?" Seohyun asked as she sat on the sand. You sat down as well beside her and looked into the ocean. "Probably because I'm not pretty enough? People say I'm pretty but...I really don't think I am." you said and sighed. 

 

"Pabo." Seohyun said again giving you a little smack on the back of your head.

"He doesn't notice a girl because she's pretty." she said and you looked at her as you titled your head.

"He doesn't?" you said and she nodded.

"He notices a girl if she's really interesting and if he's interested in her." she paused.

"Which is what he's doing to you right now. He's noticing you. A lot." she said and giggled. 

 

You slowly looked away from Seohyun and looked down at the sand and found yourself smiling. "Maybe... I am interested in L.Joe..." you thought as your brushed your fingers on the sand.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwww. He IS noticing you a lot ^^