Why Can't You...

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3FLVCJIJkQ

-------------------------------------------------------

-Outside, 5:45PM-

While sitting on the bench and talking with L.Joe, you see a familiar figure walking towards you. As that figure walked closer and closer you noticed that it was Taemin. He stopped walking in front of you and looked at the both of you.

L.Joe looked up and looked at Taemin then looked away. 

"Can we talk?" Taemin asked. Hearing that sentence again made you feel annoyed but you let him. You stood up and walked away far from where L.Joe is and waited for him to speak. "~~~~~...why can't you see me the way you see L.Joe?" he asked. You looked up at him and stared at him then looked at away. 

"Say something...please." he pleaded and you looked at him again.

"I don't see L.Joe as anything except as a friend." you began.

"And even if I did see L.Joe as more than a friend, at least he's honest enough unlike you..." you continued.

"I had no choice..." he tried making up an excuse but you just scoffed it off.

"No choice? You had a choice Taemin. But you chose Jiyoung." you said.

"I didn't..." he said again.

 

"You didn't? Then why didn't you come after me for 2 years? Huh?" you asked him angrily. "You definitely chose her...for 2 years that I've cried and hoped that you'd come back...I tried to be strong." you added. 

Tears began flowing down your eyes but you kept on looking at him.

"But in the end, you just left me hanging. So...why should I see you like how someone loves someone...? 'Cause obviously that someone chose someone else." you wiped your tears and walked back to L.Joe. 

L.Joe looked up and saw your eyes red from crying.

 

"You alright?" he asked, concerned. You just gave him a slight nod as your answer.

"I'm going back first..." you softly spoke and walked back in the building. L.Joe watched you leave then looked back at Taemin who was also looking at him. 

 

"Why can't he just leave her alone?" L.Joe thought. 

"I'm not giving up that easily..." Taemin thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

:O