L.Joe's Secret

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GAXCQmwJ3M&feature=related

-----------------------------------------------------------

-Music Room, 6:05PM-

After that hug that L.Joe gave you, it was comforting but the two of you felt a bit awkward as he let go. The maid came in with two drinks,orange juice for you and soda for L.Joe. The maid left the two of you alone and went back to work.

"You really like orange juice huh?" L.Joe asked as he took a sip of his soda. You nodded and smiled while sipping your drink. 

 

The both of you stopped drinking at the same time and placed your glasses on the table at the same time as well. The two of you looked up at each other and giggled. "Quit copying me." L.Joe joked. "Me? It's you." you said with a giggle.

"There you go." he said and you looked at him curious. 

"Huh?" you reacted.

"You should always keep smiling ~~~~~-ah." he said.

"It makes everything better when you smile and...you're much prettier too." he added and gave you a small smile that could actually make you faint right now. You smiled back at him and said. "Thank you." 

"For the comment?" he chuckled and you did as well.

"Aniyo. For the...hug a while ago." you said as you looked at the piano keys and smiled.

"No problem." he replied and looked at you.

"Want me to play something for you?" he asked and you immediately looked at him.

"You play?" you asked and L.Joe just shrugged. 

L.Joe stretched his fingers and prepared  to play his song for you. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvYWTirTCiQ

CLICK ^^

You listened to him playing with your eyes closed then opened your eyes and looked at his fingers. You were amazed at how smooth it was. It was as smooth as your fingers when they play but with more experience. Your eyes went up to his face and saw his serious look as he began playing. 

As you looked at him your eyes filled with admiration for L.Joe. After playing he then looked at you and you looked away. "Short isn't it?" he said as he took his drink and took a sip. You slowly looked up and thought, "He's not that bad of a guy after all." 

 

"L.Joe..." you called him.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"How are you so good with playing the piano?" you asked, curious. L.Joe then chuckled and smirked.

"Isn't it obvious already?" he asked smiling. For a while you spaced out and you looked at him with eyes widened.

 

"You're...a musician?" you asked and he nodded calmly. 

 

"Do your friends know about it?" you asked again and this time he shook his head.

"They don't? Why not?" you asked again.

"I don't really plan on telling them yet." he replied and you nodded your head as if you understood his vague answer.

"Does Seohyun Unnie know?" you asked again. 

"She does." he replied with a smile.

 

"Are you done with your questions?" he smirked and raised a brow.

"Oh...uh yeah..." you mumbled and he chuckled.

---------------------------------------------------------

Oooohhhhhh~ Kekeke ^^