Love What's Yours, Not Mine

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmWJll8pHUk

-----------------------------------------------------

-Streets of Seoul, 8:05PM-

L.Joe kept calling your phone lots of times and still you wouldn't pick up. So then, he began running to where the two of you have violin and piano classes. With much running, he arrived at the lobby catching his breath and saw that it was locked.

"." he cursed and looked for other ways to go inside. 

 

He found the fire exit and went up from there. After going up he finally reached the floor where you are and went in through the window. He took his phone out and called Seohyun. "Yobosaeyo?" Seohyun answered. "Call the guys, ~~~~~'s in trouble." he said as he walked down the hall way trying to open the doors.

"Mworago?!" Seohyun exclaimed then L.Joe hanged up and arrived at your classroom but then it was locked. 

Then he noticed the door beside his classroom was unlocked. And that room belonged to Taemin. "..." he thought and he scurried over quietly by the door and peeked in carefully. The lights were off so before going in, he turned his phone off and then went inside to look for you. 

"Looks like he isn't here..." he thought. L.Joe casually went in but he was careful to not make any noise. Just then, he saw a figure seated on a chair all tied up and the hair was covering the face. He walked over and noticed that it was you.

You had fallen asleep and you were shivering because you were getting cold. 

"~~~~~~...." he said your name and you slowly looked up shivering. Your eyes widened and you began to cry. "Shh, it's okay. I'm here..." he whispered. He began to untie the ropes at your feet, waist and wrist. Then he took his jacket off you and put on you so that you would stop shivering.

 

-8:55PM-

L.Joe held your hand and tried to lead you out of the classroom but Taemin came in and blocked the door. "Where are you going?" Taemin asked glaring at L.Joe. "What's your problem?" L.Joe protectively stood in front of you and you hid behind him. "Leave before I do something..." Taemin threatened.

"What? Kill me?" L.Joe raised a brow and scoffed at him. 

"Go ahead and try. Plus...I'm not leaving without ~~~~~." he said returning him the glare. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec2fqC_u1E4

CLICK ^^

 

"What are you to her anyways?! Before you came, I was happy living my life with ~~~~~! Now that you're here...you're ruining it...for the both of us." Taemin shouted. "Happy? Me, ruining your life?" L.Joe repeated what Taemin said in a mocking voice.

"Listen to yourself! You think ~~~~~ is happy with the way you're acting right now?! You broke her...you broke her heart. You were the one who ruined everything from the start!" L.Joe yelled back. 

 

"Don't go blaming someone else just because you lost your lover. It's not my fault that you didn't get your happy ending." he continued. Taemin was clenching a tight fist and suddenly charged after L.Joe with a knife.

L.Joe pushed you away and you fell on the ground. L.Joe grabbed Taemin's arm and twisted it so that the knife fell on the floor. Taemin landed on the floor, grunting because of the pain. 

 

"! You could've killed ~~~~~~!" L.Joe screamed. You stood up and walked beside L.Joe and looked at Taemin. "I have one advice for you Lee Taemin..." L.Joe paused. "Love what's yours, not mine." he said as he took your hand and walked you out of the room. 

 

-9:30PM-

L.Joe brought you out of the building through the fire exit and the two of you went to his house since he didn't want you to be alone after what happened. 

 

-L.Joe's house, 9:45PM-

L.Joe opened the door and lead you to the living room. He sat you down and he went to the kitchen and got his last orange juice. He closed the fridge, went to you and gave you the drink. "Here, drink this. I'm sure it'll make you feel better." He said as he sat down on the couch next to you. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIgIQcCuy74

CLICK ^^

You took the drink from him and took a small sip then placed it on the table. Your hair was a mess and you were still frightened about what happened. You never imagined that Taemin would become so obsessed with you.

You never thought about Taemin tying you up like that and keeping you away from people. 

 

L.Joe noticed your facial expression and he couldn't help but feel sad as well. Staring blankly you stood up and walked up to the window by the door and you were lightly rubbing your arms up and down even though you had L.Joe's jacket on. L.Joe sighed and followed you. 

He saw you crying again like the time he saw you cry in the piano for the first time. At that time he didn't know what to do, but now he does. He stood behind you and he slowly wrapped his arms around your neck and pulled you close to him.

You felt the warmth coming from L.Joe and you also felt your heart raise. 

"The pain I've felt before isn't as worse as this...I haven't experienced it yet and I don't want to." he said. "I don't want you to feel this pain anymore ~~~~~~." he whispered and you closed your eyes and more tears flowed down from your cheeks.

--------------------------------------------------------

OMONAAAAA!