Sports Festival: Day 2

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFZo-fxbJj4

---------------------------------------------------

-Field, 4PM-

In the basketball game, your team won again against the male juniors. "Oh my god ~~~~~. It's a good thing that you didn't get distracted by Teen Top Oppas." one of the girls said pouting. "I did!" you said laughed.

"Yeah, but you distracted them back. And I think Chunji Oppa is still distracted from the wink you gave him." she said as she looked Chunji and you did as well. Then the two of you looked at each other and laughed. 

 

"Tomorrow is the last day for sports festival guys. Thursday and Friday, no classes so that means you have a long weekend ahead of you." Mr. Choi announced and everyone whooped. "Alright, clean up, pack up then all of you can go home." he said again and walked back inside first. 

You were assigned to picking up the dirt since the other girls wouldn't do it. So you grabbed a garbage bag and began collecting water bottles, bottles, papers and all other sorts of dirt that can be picked up from the ground.

You sat down on the grass for a while to take a rest and puffed your chair and blew out air. 

Just then, a bottle of orange juice came right in front of your face. You blinked a few times then looked back up and noticed that it was...L.Joe. "Here, you seem tired." he said. You blinked again and hesistantly took the bottle from him.

"Komawo..." you said in a soft voice still in shock to see L.Joe. 

You opened the bottle and began to drink from it. L.Joe then took the garbage bag and began picking up dirt. You stared at him for a while and a small smile crept from your face. 

 

-School; Entrance 5:30PM-

You and L.Joe made your way to the entrance of the school and L.Joe locked the gate. "Where are your friends?" you asked. After checking the gate if it's locked and secured, he placed the keys in his pockets and looked at you.

"Probably home by now. I'll take you home." he said and you once again blinked in surprise. 

"Ah...okay..." you said as you began to walk down the street and L.Joe as well.

"He's usually silent and maybe a bit rude in school...but he's so different. He's so...black and white..." you thought while looking at him with a pout on your face. L.Joe noticed you looking at him and you blinked again then quickly looked away. 

L.Joe looked back to where was going and his lips and ended with a small smile on his face.

------------------------------------------------

L.Joe is definitely Black & White when he's you XD

Sorry if it's short :D