Let Me...

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIgIQcCuy74

----------------------------------------------------------

-~~~~~'s house; Music Room 5:30PM-

As you came in the front door you immediately dropped your bags and ran inside the music room. L.Joe came in before the maid closed the door. He saw your bag on the ground and asked the maid where you were.

"Miss, is in the music room." she said.

"Thank you." L.Joe lightly bowed and scurried over to the music room. 

 

He saw the door slightly open and slightly closed. He didn't go in just yet, he placed his bag on the ground without making noise. You were standing by the window with a blank expression and just looked outside. Your eyes began to swollen from the amount of tears that has fallen. 

 

Quietly, L.Joe came inside and slowly walked towards you. He was finally behind you but he didn't know what to do. You were about to turn around until L.Joe quickly wrapped his arms around you and held you close hugging you from behind.

Your eyes widened and you saw that it was L.Joe from the reflection of the window. 

"L.Joe..." you said. "Ssh." he hushed you and you became quiet. 

 

For a while, the whole room was quiet as you and L.Joe stood by the window with L.Joe hugging you from behind. "Just for a while...let me...hold you like this. It'll make you feel better...trust me." he whispered the last words and you felt shiver down your spine. 

You didn't know what to do and you didn't know what to say. "You can cry if that helps too..." he whispered in your ear. You closed your eyes for a while and tears started to fall again and when that happened, L.Joe's hug tightened and you felt safe around his arms.

-----------------------------------------------------

AWWWWWW!!

Short I know T^T but sweet right? ^^