Beach Trip: First Night

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRhZSqQ0rlM

---------------------------------------------------

After along car ride, the eight of you finally arrived at the beach at around 4PM. Seohyun dropped all of you at the lobby and met up with her friends. She brought along Jessica, Sunny, Yoona, Tiffany and Taeyeon who was already there.

Of course for Teen Top, they knew them so they went up to them even Chunji. 

You felt a bit left out so you went out of the lobby and waited for Seohyun to come. Just then the lobby door opened and you turned to see who it was and it was L.Joe. "Why are you standing around here?" he asked as he flipped his hair to side.

"Everyone is busy." you said as you looked back at Teen Top talking with Seohyun's friends.

"You should go to talk to them. After all, you were Unnie's ex." you teased. 

"Nah, if I talk to them they'll try to bring me and Seohyun together. And, I think Seohyun has suffered enough pain from the break up we had." he said. "Ah..." you nodded lightly and looked back to where you were looking at.

"And besides, I'd rather stay out here to keep you company. Since I was the one who invited you." he quickly added. You looked up at him and he gave you a small smile which made your heart skip a beat. You smiled at him back then Seohyun came. 

"Why are you guys out here? Come on." Seohyun grabbed your arm and linked it with hers then the both of you went inside followed by L.Joe in the back. 

 

All of you went to the receptionist and checked in. All the girls were staying in one room while the boys stay in another room. All of you went up the elevator and looked for your rooms. You found your room which was in front of the boys' room, you unlocked the door and went in. 

As you went inside you saw a lot of mattresses on the ground even pillows and comforters.

"Wow, this is just the best!" Tiffany said as she laid down on one of the mattress.

"Oh by the way, I'm Tiffany. You're ~~~~ right?" she offered her hand for you to shake and you shook hands with her and smiled.

"Nae, I'm ~~~~~." you said. 

"Seohyun has told us a lot about you. She even mentioned how you won all the games at the sports fest! Amazing!" Yoona said filled with admiration. 

 

-Beach; Restaurant, 6PM-

Everyone met up at the restaurant for dinner and ordered their food. Dinner was filled with laughter and a lot of talking. Everyone got to know each other more, even you found yourself getting know everyone of them.

Which made you happy because you're finally going to have friends that you'll cherish and remember forever. 

 

-Beach, 7PM-

Dinner ended an hour later and everyone went to the beach for some stargazing. There were mats given to all of you by the staff and each of you laid them down on the sand. The girls were all together and so were the boys.

You were the last one to place your mat on the sand, so you were beside L.Joe who was lying down with his arms behind him. 

You laid back down as well and looked up at the stars smiling. 

 

"Omo! A shooting star!" Sunny yelled. 

"Let's make a wish!" Yoona said. 

All the guys chuckled at the girls and watched them. 

 

L.Joe turned to you and noticed that you were just looking at the stars and not making any wish. "You're not doing it?" L.Joe asked as he looked back up. "No, I don't really believe in those stuff." you said as quietly as possible. "Why not?" he asked.

"Mollayo...I just don't." you shrugged. 

 

Once again L.Joe shifted his eyes at you who was looking up at the stars. The constellation of the stars reflected your eyes and unknowingly, L.Joe was smiling. Good thing it was dark so none of his friends saw him smile at you, except Seohyun who was secretly smiling as well. 

"This first night is filled with so many interesting things." Seohyun thought.

"What a great way to start the first night." you thought still looking up.

"It's just the first night...L.Joe..." L.Joe thought.

-----------------------------------------

OH! what does L.Joe mean??? 

KEKEKE ^^