Violin Classes

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxfvc7Xha7g

---------------------------------------------------------

-~~~~~~'s house; ~~~~~'s room, 4PM-

You arrived home and quickly changed into dark blue jeans, white loose shirt and sneakers. You grabbed your violin case and went back down the stairs and straight out of the house and in to the car.

Your driver drove into the main area of Seoul where there was always a lot of people walking around everywhere. 

The car pulled over in front of a building and the driver opened the door for you and went out. You walked towards the door and the guards outside bowed. You bowed lightly and smiled then continued on inside.

You kept going on until you reached the elevator and you waited until it was on your floor. 

 

L.Joe had also just arrived from school, but he wasn't wearing his school uniform anymore. He was wearing his casual clothes and had a violin case with him. L.Joe went inside the the guards and everyone else working there bowed at him as well.

He then waited for the elevator like you until it came. 

You got inside the elevator first, followed in by other workers and L.Joe in front but you didn't know it was him. The elevator reached the 3rd floor and it opened. L.Joe went out and turned right, you also went out and turned left.

While walking down the hallway you walked towards the door that said your name and opened it. 

As soon as you opened it, there you saw your cousin Luna practicing her vocals with your voice and violin teacher. You waved and she waved back then continued with her singing. After a while, Luna scurried towards you and gave you a big hug.

"How was school?" she asked, eager. 

"It was fine, made a new friend on the first day." you winked and did a peace sign. Luna giggled and you did as well. "~~~~~ you ready to begin?" your teacher asked. "Nae~" you nodded, smiled and followed your teacher.

You placed your violin case on the table, ped it and took your violin out. 

You placed the shoulder rest on the back of the violin, then put back down. You got your bow and tightened it up a bit then placed rossin over it. After all that, your teacher took out the new piece that you will be learning.

First, your teacher played it and you listened carefully to how its supposed to sound like and you also watched her fingers. 

After listening it was your turn to play the piece. At the back of the room, Luna quietly takes pictures of you, takes videos of you and watches you on your lesson. 

 

-L.Joe's room-

L.Joe came inside and was greeted by his teacher. "Have you been practicing L.Joe?" his teacher asked. "Nae." he simply nodded and placed his violin case on the table, took it out, tightened the bow, placed the shoulder rest and placed rossin on the bow. 

"Alright, here's your new piece." his teacher showed him the new piece and placed it on the music stand. His teacher starts playing the accompanyment on the piano and L.Joe starts playing. It was the exact same piece as yours. 

 

-~~~~'s room, 6PM-

"Good work today ~~~~~. We'll practice it again tomorrow." your teacher patted you on the shoulder and you bowed lightly and also gave her a smile. You went to where Luna is and both of you went out of your room.

"Are you going straight home?" Luna asked. You nodded and pouted.

"I have homework." you said. 

"I'd never thought I would hear you say such a thing." Luna said and made you the both of laugh. 

 

-L.Joe's room, 6:05PM-

"Very good L.Joe. You're improving a lot lately. Tomorrow, I'll see if I can ask one of my colleagues here to ask their student to have a duet with you. There's an upcoming music festival, you might be interested to join." his teacher said. L.Joe finishes packing up and looked up to his teacher. 

"Thanks for the offer, but you know me Hyung. I never attend music festivals." he said.

"Aw, come on. Give this year a chance will you? And, you won't be playing alone." he said trying his best to convince him. L.Joe then sighs in defeat, "Araso, I'll do it." he said. "Good!" his teacher exclaimed. 

"See you next week then." his teacher said as L.Joe bowed to him and walked out. 

 

-Hallway-

"Shoot! I have to go. I'll call you later cuz!" Luna says as she heads towards the fire exit and runs quickly down the stairs. You giggled then went to the elevator and pressed the down button.

L.Joe, coming out of his room walks towards the hallway then looks up and sees you waiting for the elevator. 

You were about to turn your head to his direction so L.Joe hid against the wall. "I could've sworn I saw somebody walking..." you thought. You looked back to the elevator door and it opened. You went inside, pressed the G which meant for ground floor and you went out of the elevator, then straight out to the building.

L.Joe peeked his head out to see if you were still there and released a relieved sigh as he placed his hand on his chest. "That was close..." he muttered. "But...what was she doing here?" he said to himself again.

He walked towards the elevator, then went to the ground floor and went to the receptionist.

"Excuse me." he said.

"Oh, Mr. Lee." the receptionist bowed and he bowed lightly as well.

"Um, is there a... Lee ~~~~~ taking violin classes on the third floor?" he asked trying to not be obvious. The receptionist typed your name and the results came out.

"Yes there is. May I ask why?" she said. 

L.Joe blinked in surprise. "She also takes classes here..." he thought.

"Oh, it's nothing. Thank you." he bowed then went straight out of the building.

"She's not just in the same school as me...but she's also taking the same violin class as me..." he thought as he goes inside his car.

"Very interesting..." he told himself while looking out in in he car window and found himself smiling a little.

-------------------------------------------------------

Omo! 2nd encounter with L.Joe? XD