Obsession

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ey_i6JLlEY

----------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, another weekend so you spent it by practicing at your classroom. You practiced playing the violin and piano, also the guitar and even singing as well since no one was around. At around 7PM you left your classroom and was on your way back home.

You went down to the lobby and went out of the building then walked yourself home instead of getting picked up. 

 

As you were walking a figure was following you from a few meters away. While you were walking you had a feeling that someone was following you. You stopped and turned but then you saw no one there. You continued to walk but that strange was stil there so again you looked back but then no one was there. 

You began to be cautious so you picked up your walking pace and walked fast down the street and that's when you heard footsteps following wherever you go. You suddenly stopped then looked back and saw that it was Taemin.

Taemin put a cloth over your mouth and you tried to struggle away but you passed out and dropped your violin case and was carried off by Taemin.

 

-Taemin's old classroom, 7:20PM-

Taemin carried you back all the way to his old classroom and tied you up in a chair. Suddenly, Taemin heard your phone ring and took it out of your pocket. Your phone received a message from L.Joe. Taemin opened the message and read it. 

-L.Joe :)

Hey.
Still there? I'm coming by to pick you up.

:)

Taemin closed your phone, looked at your unconscious state and tightly gripped it in his hands. "What is he to her anyway?" he thought. 

 

-Streets of Seoul, 7:40PM-

L.Joe was walking along the side walk while listening to his iPod and his hands in his pockets. He remembered that he sent you a message and you didn't reply back. L.Joe wondered so, he started calling your phone. 

 

-Taemin's old classroom-

Slowly you began to move and wake up. You opened your eyes and blinked until your vision was clear. You looked around in the dark room and noticed that there was something shining in the end of the room. "A piano..." you thought.

Then you realized that you were in Taemin's old classroom. 

 

You were about to stand up until you felt the ropes around you and your legs and your wrists. "What the hell..." you thought as oyu struggled your way out. "Keep struggling and you'll hurt yourself." Taemin came in with a bucket of water and a towel.

He walked towards you and placed the bucket of water down on the ground and placed the towel in it. 

He looked up at you and curled your hair behind your ear so that he could see your face. He smiled at you but you just turned away from him. Taemin got the towel and squeezed the excess water out and dabbed it on your face.

Automatically your eyes shut as Taemin dabs the towel near your eyes. 

 

You opened it right after he was done. "Why are you doing this?" you whispered. Taemin looked up at you and goes closer to your face. "Because I love you..." he whispered and kissed your forehead. "Are you really sure you love me Taemin?" you glared at him for a while then looked away with a tear flowing down your cheeks.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You can tell that he's now "obsessed" with you...
Tsk tsk. Taemin ah! Wae?!