Lee Taemin

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df79Uud84PA

------------------------------------------------

-~~~~~~'s house; Gate, 4PM-

You just stared at Taemin who was looking down at the ground waiting for you. Your eyes began to be filled with tears but you held them in. You didn't want to cry again, you didn't want to cry in front Taemin and most especially to L.Joe.

You couldn't let him see you cry you again after that one time in the music room. 

 

Taemin was busy playing with his phone until he got bored. He placed his phone back in his pocket and puffed out his cheeks then he turned to his left and saw you standing there with L.Joe. Taemin immediately ignored L.Joe and went towards you with his arms wide open. 

"~~~~~!" he said as he came to hug you. You didn't hug him back but you didn't push him back either. You couldn't decided wether to be happy or not but the pain was still in you. "What are you doing here..." you whispered and he let go.

"I came back...for you." he smiled. 

L.Joe lowered his eyes and looked away. "See ya ~~~~~." he said and continued walking off but instead he hid behind a wide tree. 

 

-4:50PM-

"Where's Jiyoung?" you asked.

"Not here, obviously." he chuckled but you didn't react.

"Why are you here? Why now?" you asked a bit coldly.

"I came back to visit you." Taemin said but you didn't accept his answer.

"Why would you? Aren't you already with Jiyoung? She IS your fiance after all." you said looking away.

 

Taemin's smile faded away and sighed.

"Is she still your fiance?" you whispered and Taemin's eyes widened with your sudden question.

"Yes..." he answered.

"Then I have nothing else to say to you." you said and lightly pushed him off with your shoulder and went in the gate but Taemin stopped you from going in. 

"Can't you just leave me alone?!" you yelled and instantly dropped your bag as you turned to him and you began to cry. "I promised I wouldn't cry...because of you. Taemin...just...just go back." you said sniffing.

L.Joe closed his eyes as he heard your voice crack because of your tears. He bit his lip and lightly poked his head out and watched you and Taemin. 

"~~~~~...I just want to apologize." Taemin said. You instantly looked at him but this time with anger and frustration.

"Apologize? You want to apologize, now? Wow." you rolled your eyes and scoffed at him.

"I can't believe you Lee Taemin. For 2 years I thought about giving up with life and killing myself. But you know what kept me from doing so? I didn't lose hope that one day you'd come to me but you didn't. And now, after 2 years you come back here telling me you want to apologize?!" you snapped at him.

"~~~~~...I didn't mean for it to happen." Taemin said again but you shook your head in disbelief.

"You knew you had a fiance but you just played with me didn't you?" you said with a mocking tone.

"I didn't play with you. I was and still am in love with you." he tried taking your hand but you yanked it away from him. "Lies!" you yelled again. "Just get the hell out of here and go back to Jiyoung! I don't need this anymore!" you grabbed your bag and ran inside your house. 

Taemin was about to run after you but L.Joe stopped him.

 

"I suggest you get out of here before I start teaching you a lesson." L.Joe hissed.

"Who the hell are you and what are you to her?" Taemin asked toughly.

"L.Joe...and I'm...someone who wouldn't break ~~~~~'s heart." he said and went inside the gate and went after you. 

The guard immediately closed the gate and Taemin watched you run inside your house and L.Joe as well. "~~~~~-ah..." he thought then walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

KYAAA!!