Music Festival

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKAc79Eccs

---------------------------------------------------

First month of your new school year was finally over and the Music Festival was drawing near. You haven't been going to the music room for quite some time because you were busy with exams and other events. 

You were part of the event team now with some of your classmates and the more you had meetings the more you got to know them and vice versa. 

 

The bell rang for lunch time and everyone stood up and left the classroom. You went out with your new group of friends and grabbed lunch. You arrived at the cafeteria and immediately lined up then after getting your lunch, all of you went to an empty table and began eating but you also talked about the upcoming events and other stuff. 

"~~~~~~-ah, you play the piano right?" one of your classmates asked and you nodded.

"Why don't you register as a performer?" the same girl asked.

"I would but I don't really play alone and I don't like playing alone." you meekly smiled at them and you all giggled.

 

-School; Music Room 1:30PM-

After eating lunch with your classmates you excused yourself to finally go to the music room. You were near the door until you heard someone playing even though the doors were closed. You slightly opened the door carefully and peeked your head inside and saw L.Joe playing the piano, enjoying himself and that made you smile. 

L.Joe stopped and saw your head by the door, he chuckled and he pointed his finger towards you. You froze and blinked for a second and looked at him. Still had his finger pointed at you, he moved it front and back telling you to come inside.

You pouted and lowered your head as you came in. 

"Close the door." L.Joe ordered and you did as you were told then walked towards him. 

 

You stood by the piano still had your head lowered and tried to look away. L.Joe glanced at you and stared at you for a while and he gave light chuckle. "Scared?" he asked looking at the piano keys. You looked at him and titled your head, then he looked back at you which made you jump a little.

 

"Why are you so nervous?" he asked again about to laugh. 

"Be-because I thought you'd be mad..." you said looking down at the ground. L.Joe let out a light laugh and sighed in content. He stood up and walked in front of you. Your head was still down but your eyes were looking up at him.

 

As you looked up, he gave you a slight smile and leaned in forward as he kissed your forehead. 

In an instant, your eyes widened, you felt your heart skip a few beats and it looked like you weren't breathing. Once L.Joe pulled back, he looked at your expression and let out a chuckle. He patted your head and walked out of the room.

But before he went all the way out, he stopped and turned his back around to face you. "I can't get mad at you." he said giving you another smile then finally left the music room. 

Once you heard the door close, you immediately fell on the floor sitting down and clutched your heart with your hand. "What the heck did he just do..." you thought and you looked at the door where he came in and left. "What did he mean..." you thought again. 

 

-School; Garden 1:45PM-

"L.Joe Hyung!" Niel waved at him who was walking towards them. L.Joe slightly waved back and sat on the back rest of the bench. "Music Festival is coming soon. You guys want to watch?" Cap asked as he threw a stress ball on the air and caught it with his right hand. 

"Nah, I don't really find it fun." Changjo answered. 

"It depends..." Niel said.

"Depends on what?" Changjo asked.

"Depends if Seohyun Noona's going to be there." he continued. 

"I bet Noona will. After all it's her last Music Festival as a student here." Chunji replied who was playing a game on his iPhone.

 

"Do you think ~~~~~ will play?" Ricky pouted his lips and puffed his cheeks and tilted his head to side a bit. L.Joe instantly shifted his eyes on Ricky but he didn't make it obvious to him and to the others. "Why do you mention ~~~~~?" Chunji asked.

"I don't know, it seems that...she's the type of girl who knows to play an instrument or even sing." Ricky answered Chunji with a pout. 

L.Joe looked away and looked down at the ground and a small crept up on his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------

omo! L.Joe is showing his affections already but he hasn't even confessed yet!

XD