Sports Festival: Day 3

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvg0aPo4DtQ

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was the last day for the sports festival and the event took place in the swimming pool. Once again your parents were there but this time without Luna because she had school. You and your new friends changed into your swim suits then wore your shirts over it.

You were wearing a once piece black and pink swim suit and wore white swim shorts over it. 

All of you went out with towels, goggles and your hair up in a ponytail. You sat with your other classmates while others were stretching. Teen Top came in with their swim trunks and shirts on. They went to where you were since you were also their classmate and placed their stuff on the floor and began stretching. 

"~~~~~-ah! You good at swimming?" Chunji sat beside you making the girls squeal in jealousy.

"Um, not really." you shrugged and gave him a meek smile.

"If something happens, I'll be there to save you." Chunji held out his fingers and made a victory sign and winked. 

"But I want to save Noona!!" Ricky whined while jumping up and down making the girls scream even more. 

 

"First swimmers are as follows: L.Joe, Chunji, ~~~~~~, Saebeom and Jiyoun. Please get ready." the coach announced.

"Good luck ~~~~!"

"Hwaiting!" 

Your girl classmates said in unison.

You smiled at them then took your shirt off earning looks from the guys from the other class and even from the seniors. Teen Top was also looking at you. Niel and Cap quickly turned away while Changjo and Ricky kept on glancing at you.

Chunji once again, stunned. L.Joe looked up and saw you with your swim suit then went over to Chunji. 

"Let's go." he said but Chunji wasn't moving.

"Chunji?" he called again.

"Yah!" he lightly slapped his cheek.

"Did Hyung faint again?" Ricky asked and the boys looked at him weirdly. 

 

After stretching you grabbed your goggles, and went to the diving board. Chunji was dragged by L.Joe to the diving board and that's when he snapped out of it. He realized that he was already at the diving board so he got ready.

Chunji and L.Joe both took their shirts off which made all the girls junior and senior scream really loud. 

You glanced at the two of them and shook your head then went back to looking at the pool. "You can do this ~~~~~." you thought as you puffed out air from your mouth. 

 

"Swimmers, get ready!" the coach signalled them and they all went into their first position.

 

"Go!" he whistled and everyone dived at the same time. After diving, you went up for some air then began freestyling your way to the end. Then, you flipped underwater and kicked off the wall then began again. 

It was between you and L.Joe now.

 

The crowd were screaming your name and some were screaming L.Joe's name but you could barely here them. L.Joe was about to finish but you went ahead of him by an inch and reached the end of the pool.

"The winner...Lee ~~~~~~!" the principal announced and all the girls screamed for joy. 

"Yes!" you said pumping up your first and smiling widely.

You went out of the pool and wrapped a towel around you. You removed your goggles and went back to the bench. "Awesome job ~~~~~!" Saebeom said. "Thanks, you did well too." you smiled and she smiled back.

"Woah! Noona beat Chunji and L.Joe! Daebak!" Ricky said to Niel and Cap and Changjo. Chunji came out of the pool with a towel wrapped around his neck and also L.Joe. "Good job." Chunji winked and went to Teen Top.

"Congrats." L.Joe nodded and you smiled at him. 

 

After the swimming event, the last day of the sports festival ended early. All the swimmers went to the showers then after that they changed and went out with friends or with their family. You changed into shorts that up to the knees, a white shirt and slippers. You went out of the changing room and met up with your parents at the entrance of the school.

"Are you going straight to the beach?" your mom asked. 

"Aniyo, I'll go home first with you to pack." you said and walked with them home. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooh. L.Joe.. shirtless ^_~ HAHAHA!