Back to Seoul

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJi51_mqN5c

-------------------------------------------------------------

It was your last night and last day at the beach. Everyone got their things ready and everyone was able to check out on time. All of you gathered in the lobby and waited for the van which Seohyun was still driving.

Seohyun's friends went ahead in Jessica's car and when Seohyun came, all of you went to the trunk and placed all your bags. 

You handed your bag to Chunji. As he reached for it, he accidentally grabbed your hand instead and instantly stopped moving and so did he. For a while it was awkward but then you both laughed it off. "Sorry." he chuckled.

"it's okay." you giggled then you went to sit in the front so that the maknaes wouldn't complain. 

 

-On the road, 11AM-

Almost everyone in the van fell asleep except you Seohyun and L.Joe. Seohyun noticed your head falling to side, she wanted to help but then she looked at the rear view mirror and noticed that L.Joe was just listening to his iPod.

L.Joe noticed Seohyun's eyes were on him through the rear view mirror and Seohyun gave him a signal to help you. 

L.Joe releasd a small sigh and moved forward and helped your head from falling to the side by wearing the pillow brace around your neck. L.Joe went back to his seat and Seohyun looked at him again then winked.

L.Joe shook his head and rolled his eyes then closed them. 

Seohyun lightly giggled and looked back at the road. She glanced at you for a bit and smiled at your sleeping face. "She's so adorable." she thought then looked back at the road again. 

 

-School; Entrance 1PM-

Seohyun dropped you all off at the entrance of the school and she drove off home. "Seriously, why couldn't she just drop us home?" Niel pouted. "She has errands." L.Joe simply said changing the song of his iPod.

"Oooh, Hyung. Protecting your girl huh?" Niel wiggled his eyebrows. 

"You want to repeat that?" L.Joe said in a light angry voice and came forward to Niel.

"Aniyo! Don't hit my pretty face!" Niel shouted.  

"Hyung! That's my line!" Ricky said jumping up and down in frustration.

"Come on you babies." Cap said leading them home. You waved at them then made your way home with Chunji and L.Joe. 

 

"I thought all of you live together?" you said.

"Nah, we go to each others houses once in a while." Chunji said. You nodded your head as a reply to his answer. "Well...this is my way home. See you guys in school!" Chunji waved then walked off. You were now alone with L.Joe walking home and once Chunji wasn't there anymore, L.Joe then starts becoming talkative and asks questions as usual which you simply answered. 

 

The both of you were laughing at what L.Joe said but then you suddenly stopped as you saw someone familiar by the gate whom you thought you would never see again until now. L.Joe noticed that you stopped laughing and stopped walking and saw your eyes filled with hate but also sadness.

He looked to where you were looking at and thought, "So, this must be Lee Taemin..."

----------------------------------------------------

Omo! Taemin came back!