Mysterious Voice

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oxfvc7Xha7g

-----------------------------------------------------------

-School; Cafeteria, 11:55AM-

After class ended everyone went to the cafeteria to get lunch and you did as well. You entered the cafeteria and went straight to the line. You grabbed a tray and got samgyupsal, japchae and plain rice. You even got orange juice since it is your favorite drink.

After paying you grabbed the tray and looked for a vacant table. 

 

You found a vacant table by the window and walked to it. You placed your tray on the table and sat down and began eating. Teen Top entered the cafeteria and as soon as they walked in, all the girls squealed and started fixing themselves up on the spot. L.Joe rolled his eyes and went straight to there table. 

"Yah, too lazy to get your own lunch?" Seohyun sat down beside him as she placed her tray on the table. "Why do I need to get food when I can get from you." L.Joe smirked and got a bite of Seohyun's sandwich. "Yah!" Seohyun lightly slapped him and L.Joe gave her a wink. 

"Honestly, why did you two even bother breaking up?" Chunji said as he placed his tray on the table. "That's none of your business." L.Joe said as he stole a bit of Chunji's food from his plate. "Hyung!" Chunji said.

"Hey hey, it's her." Niel pointed at you who was seating on the table in front of them. 

"Who's she?" Seohyun asked.

"New student." Ricky quickly answered.

"Name?" she asked agian.

"Lee ~~~~~." CAP answered.

"She's in your class?" she asked again. Niel nodded his head. Seohyun took a look at you from behind then back to Teen Top.

 

-School; Hallway, 1:30PM-

Some students wondered around the hallways since it was still lunch time. Some were still in the cafeteria or were just heading there. In the meantime, you took the opportunity to explore your new school by yourself. You looked at every classroom after opening every other door you find. 

You saw a room that was next to the Chemistry room and went to it. You opened the door and your eyes widened as you saw that it was a music room. You saw that there were various instruments on display, a guitar, violin, tuba and everything else.

Even a piano was there. 

You brushed your fingers through the piano and you immediately lit up a smile. You walked the guitar, took it out form it's stand and sat on one of the chairs there. You plucked each string to check if it was perfectly in tuned. You adjusted it a bit and plucked it again until it was perfect enough. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vovp7VOkJ7Q

CLICK ^^

-1:45PM-

You began playing a song while playing the guitar and you also began singing. Because you were so into playing you forgot that you left the door open. 

L.Joe who was bored roamed around the hallways. He suddenly heard someone playing the guitar and also singing from the music room. He didn't look inside the music room, he just leaned on the wall outside and stayed still as he listened to the angelic voice. 

"Who is that..." he thought as he continued to listen to the mysterious singer. 

 

Time after time...

You sang the last words and ended with a big happy sigh. You stood up and placed the guitar back on it's stand then walked towards the door. L.Joe heard your footsteps nearing the door and hid in the corner. You held the door knob and gently closed the door then looked at it.

"Now I know where to go everyday." you muttered and smiled again. 

Suddenly the school bell rang and it was time for the last subject. You began walking along the hallway back to your classroom. Stepping out of the corner, L.Joe who is completely stunned of what he just heard, watched you walk away. "Was that...her?" he thought. 

"Yah, L.Joe! Let's go!" CAP hollered and L.Joe shook his head to snap out of his little world. He placed his hands on his pockets and walked towards the rest of Teen Top and Seohyun. Seohyun, while holding her books looked at L.Joe curiously.

"L.Joe, are you alright?" she asked. 

"Yeah..." L.Joe simply answered not even looking at her.

"Hmm..." Seohyun thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------