Last Secret

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlBNFsnfM3c

I feel it ending already T^T

-------------------------------------------------

Right after the last performance for the music festivial, all the performers gathered on stage and waited for the results. "We will now announce the winner for this years Music Festival!" the male host announced.

"The winner will get two free tickets to Lotte World, and a cash prize that will be donated to their school." the female host said. 

 

"And now, it's time!" the female host said again.

"And the winner is... Lee ~~~~~~ and L.Joe!" they both announced and the confetti's began to pop out. Almost everyone in the auditorium applauded loudly and cheered as well. Especially Teen Top.

 

-~~~~~'s house; Living Room, 6PM-

After the festival, your parents planned a celebration party for your win with L.Joe. You changed into your jeans and shirt while L.Joe changed into his. Teen Top were with Seohyun and her friends once again teasing each other and playing around. The rest of your classmates were enjoying the party. 

You smiled at the wonderful sight because finally you have friends you can hang out with every weekend, you can have someone to talk to about stuff and you also have friends who'll stay true to you, always. You went out to the balcony to get some fresh air with your orange juice. 

 

You took a deep breath in and out and looked out into the stars. 

"Hey." a voice called and you turned around.

"Chunji." you smiled. 

"Congratulations on winning." he smiled and stood beside you. 

"Have you..." he said and looked at you. You looked back at him and realized what he was talking about it. "Oh...I'm sorry Chunji...But...I think I have feelings for someone else..." you looked away and felt scared to look at Chunji.

But Chunji just smiled, turned your face to him and kissed you on your forehead. 

 

"It's okay. I knew this would happen." he winked and chuckled then left without saying anything more. 

You smiled as he left and shook your head then went back onto star gazing. While looking up at the night sky, a pair of hands blocked your sight and you lowered your head and began touching the persons arms.

"L.Joe?" you guessed. The pair of hands was gone and opened your eyes and you guessed right.. 

"How lame." he said and you giggled. The both of you looked at the stars together quietly then L.Joe broke the silence.

 

"Want to know another secret?" he said while looking up. You looked at him and tilted your head. "What is it?" you asked. L.Joe looked at you and went closer and he was already right in front of your face. 

You could feel his breath a bit and you couldn't help but feel nervous and you tried looking at other things but it didn't work. L.Joe leaned in near your ears and whispered, "I am in..." he paused. "...love?" you spoke outloud and L.Joe pulled back and looked at you.

You realized what you just said and looked the other way embarassed. "Why the heck did I just say that..." you thought. 

 

L.Joe chuckled. "Nobody said anything about falling in love." he said. Then he moved closer and hugged you from behind and you lightly gasped and your eyes widened. "Until now..." he whispered in your ear and you smiled then looked at him.

L.Joe turned you around and looked at your eyes. Then, slowly he leans in for your lips and you closed your eyes. 

 

As your lips met, you felt as if your whole life was complete. This time, you know that L.Joe is the right guy for you. You know that he can love you and you can love him back. Starting right now, you'll be having a new life with your new boyfriend...L.Joe.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's the end T^T

Whew! Finished!
Wooooow! I never knew how much comments I'd get from everyone of you!
Thank you so much! 

I've said a lot and I'll say it again, without your love and support, I wouldn't have been able to make another story ♥
I truly appreciate everything that you've been giving me my dear readers!

Especially to Aeryth and jayceedongwoon! The posters that you made were amazing and very beautifully done, and I would like to say thank you! From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much! 

To everyone who has been so supportive since my first story, thank you! Truly appreciate it!

Continue to give you love and support in my next fanfic soon! ♥

I love you my dear readers, subscribers, silent readers and FRIENDS