What's Your Story?

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XSFAnUQIL0

-------------------------------------------------------

-Streets of Seoul, 6PM-

While walking home L.Joe asked you a lot of questions. You never expected him to be comfortable around you unlike Chunji. He asked what was your experience being homeschooled and you having no friends when you were a child. You also told him about your first love even though you didn't want to remember it.

"So is that why you were crying the other time?" he asked.

You looked at him in shock and blinked. "You saw me crying?" you asked, shocked. "I heard you playing in the piano room at first I didn't know it was you until I peeked through the window." he said rubbing the back his head and smiling sheepishly.

"Sorry..." he quickly added. 

"Ah, aniyo. Kwaenchana...kwaenchanayo." you said and smiled at him. 

 

After his questions, you were the one who asked him next. You asked him how he met Chunji and the others and they became Teen Top. You mentioned to him about his love life with Seohyun in the past and he didn't seem to mind at well whenever you mention Seohyun's name. 

"You and Unnie really ended in good terms didn't you?" you asked as you looked at him. He just simply nodded and gave a light smile. For the first time he showed you a smile, even though it was only a little one it made your heart flutter and skip a beat. You then smiled back at him. 

 

-~~~~~~'s house; Gate, 6:45PM-

You rang the doorbell and once again waited for the guard to open the gate. "You should get going, you don't want to be in trouble with your parents." you said, concerned. "Nah, it's fine. They get home late too, and besides it's still early for me to just leave." he said. 

"Where do you go then?" you asked tilting your head.

"Arcade, mall, movie, eat somewhere then go home." he replied and nodded.

"And you get home late just because of that?" you gave him a 'what the heck' face and he chuckled.

"It's because I watch two movies." he said.

"What?!" your eyes were really wide and all that L.Joe could do was laugh. 

"I haven't laughed like this in a while..." he thought.

 

Just then the guard opened the gate and gestured you in. Before fully going inside, you turned around and looked at L.Joe. "You want to come in first?" you asked. "Uh...sure, but won't your parents get mad?" he asked but then already went in. 

"It's okay. They aren't home anyways. They'll be back home in the morning." you said assuring him that it was fine and he felt a bit relieved. L.Joe doesn't like visiting other peoples' houses when their parents are home. That's why whenever he visits Seohyun, it's always during midnight. 

 

-~~~~~'s house; Front door-

You walked in to the front door and opened it. As soon as you entered, all the maids stopped working and welcomed you in with a bow. You lightly bowed back at them and L.Joe bowed as well. "Will you be eating dinner Miss?" one of the maids asked. You turned to L.Joe and he looked at you.

"Oh, I'm fine with anything." he answered. You giggled then looked back at the maid. "Yes, please." you smiled and the maid bowed then left to go into the kitchen.

 

-Music Room-

"Do you do this all the time?" L.Joe asked as he placed his bag on the carpet.

"Do what?" you asked as you positioned yourself on the piano chair.

"Play the piano when you have nothing to do?" he said as he placed his elbow on the piano and rested his chin on the palm of his hand.

You chuckled and opened the piano. You were about to play the piano until L.Joe sat beside you and began pressing random piano keys.

"What's your story?" he asked and you looked up, curious.

"Huh?" you said.

"What's your story behind the piano?" he paused as he looked at the keys and then back at you.

"Every pianist has a story why they chose piano, don't they?" he said smiling at you. You suddenly felt like your cheeks were burning but thankfully you weren't blushing.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

KYA :3 !