Music Festival: Ave Maria

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkwhbNkBiwk

--------------------------------------------------------

After practicing the piece for a few hours, you and L.Joe took a break at a cafe near the building the both of you came from. L.Joe bought cake for you and he bought a soda for himself. "You don't want?" you asked as you held up a piece of the cake with the fork.

"Sure." he said and leaned in. You chuckled and shook your head and fed him a piece of the cake. 

"Mm, that's some good cake." he said as he pulled back and chewed the cake.

"It is?" you said as you also ate a piece from the same fork.

"It actually tasted better when you fed it to me." he said and you looked at him with the fork still in your mouth. You felt your heart melt inside. L.Joe chuckled at your look and drank his soda.

After a while the two of you went back to the building and went up to L.Joe's classroom. 

 

-L.Joe's Classroom, 6PM-

"Wow, it's already six?" you checked the time as you were packing up your things. "Why? You need to be home soon?" he asked going towards the piano. "Oh, not really. Just surprised that we stayed here this long." you said as you were finished fixing your violin and went to the piano.

 

"Play me something." you told him.

"What?" he said.

"Hmm..Ave Maria?" you tilted your head and smiled meekly. L.Joe shook his head and chuckled. He opened the cover of the piano and before he played he patted the seat beside him giving you the signal for you to seat next to him and you did. 

Then, he placed his fingers on the piano keys and began playing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLTC6sl9kak

CLICK ^^

You watched his fingers and they were as smooth as your grandmothers' playing. You closed your eyes and listened to sound of the piano, and it was almost the exact same thing from when your grandmother was still alive and teaching you. You then opened your eyes and looked at L.Joe. 

You looked facial features from the side and you saw how serious he was playing the piano. 

 

After being in school for a month, you've already made new friends like Seohyun and her friends. Your classmates, Teen Top and most especially L.Joe. You'd never thought that you would be able to sit like this again in front of a piano and listening to someone else play a piece just for you even though you requested it. 

From the time Taemin broke your heart, you wanted to get rid of the piano. But of course you didn't because you would disappoint your grand mother. But you rarely played the piano so you focused on the violin and sometimes the guitar.

Seeing L.Joe beside you, playing you and your grand mothers' favorite piece made your heart warm and even made you shed a tear. 

You looked away for a while to wipe it away then looked back at L.Joe until he was done.

 

L.Joe looked at you when he finished and put a smile on his face. "How'd that sound?" he asked. You smiled and clapped for him softly. "I loved it." you said with a smile and a nod. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA!

L.Joe's line in Supa Luv : You know you want it, how'd that sound

HAHAHA XD