Extra Curricular

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkwhbNkBiwk&feature=related

--------------------------------------------------------------

-~~~~~'s house; Dining room, 5:40AM-

This time you woke up early so that you could eat breakfast with your parents. "Umma, there's going to be an extra curricular activity I'll be joining today. So I might get home late." you told your mom who nodded her head.

"Alright, I'll arrange with the driver about the time you'll be fetched." your mom said. 

"Oh, well...I was planning on walking home. If that's okay with you?" you carefully glaced your mom and she gave you a big smile. "Of course it's alright with me." she said as she your hair and kissed you on the forehead.

"Just be sure to have your phone on, araso?" your dad said. "Nae, Appa." you giggled and finished eating.

 

-School; Entrance, 6:40AM-

You arrived in school and even though it was only your second day, you felt that you've been getting busier. But that was only happening on your head.

You went in inside the school building and straight to your classroom. For the first time, you saw L.Joe inside the classroom alone. "That's weird...he's never early...right?" you thought. You quietly go to your table and sat down not making a sound.

You took out your books and began working on some unfinished homework. 

 

-Classroom-

You noticed that it was only you and L.Joe in the room. Puffing your cheeks you glanced around the classroom then you looked back at L.Joe was who was deeply asleep. "I wonder why he's so sleepy today..." you thought and tilted your head then went back to your homework. 

Teen Top could be heard in the hallways because of Niel's loud and sarcastic voice and also because of their laughs. "Oh, L.Joe hyung?" Ricky said as he went close to check if it was him. "Waaa~ he's early!" he said.

"Shut up..." Ljoe muttered half-awake and half-sleep. 

Chunji noticed you working on some homework and smirked. He went towards you and greeted you. "Hi. Good morning." Chunji said in his sweetest voice and he also gave you a smile. You looked up and saw that it was Chunji.

"Oh, good morning." you lightly bowed your head to him and let out a smile. 

Chunji looked at what you were working on and it was mathematics. From time to time you would get math but most of the time you didn't. "Having a difficult time?" Chunji asked as he pulled out one of the chairs from the table.

You looked back down at the math equation you were trying to answer and bit your lip. 

"I'll take that as a yes." Chunji chuckled. He grabbed your pencil and your math notebook and wrote something on it. "There, you think that would be easier for you understand?" he said looking down at your notebook. You looked down and saw what he wrote.

x+CHUN = y+JI ^_~ 

You lightly giggled at what he wrote and you nodded at him happily. "I think I got it now. Thank." you said. 

Just in time, Chunji got off the chair and placed it back to the table he got it from and went to his seat as the bell rang. The whole lesson was about math and today was a good day, because you got every answer from the examples correct. 

 

-School; Cafeteria, 11:55AM-

Lunch time came and you left to go the cafeteria. As usual, you got your food and sat on your usual table. But something was different, Seohyun came to your table and joined you. "Annyeong." she waved at you and smiled and you did the same.

"How was class?" she asked while taking a bit of her lunch.

"It was alright. " you answered. 

 

"Hey ~~~~~." a voice called and you looked.

 

"Oh, Chunji ah." Seohyun said.

"Annyeong Noona." he greeted her as well.

"Can I join you girls?" he asked while looking at you.

"Yeah, go ahead." you said giving him a smile then went back to eating.

 

"Where's Chunji?" L.Joe asked.

"With the new girl." CAP said as he pointed at them without looking at them. 

"Since when did he became friends with her?" he thought. 

 

-Extra Curricular; Sports 4PM-

After lunch was finished and the rest of your class. It was time for your extra curricular activities. You signed up in the sports department since you enjoy playing volleyball and basketball but you weren't exactly good at it. You came out of the changing room and went out to the gym. 

Minutes later Chunji and L.Joe entered the gym already dressed up.

"Ah, there you boys are." the coach said.

"We have a new helper today." he said again.

"We do?" L.Joe asked.

"~~~~~~-ah!" your coach called you while you were practicing your shooting.

"She's here again?" L.Joe thought.

"Daebak." Chunji thought, smiling.

 

You walked towards the coach and saw L.Joe and Chunji. "~~~~~, I'm sure you know them already. L.Joe and Chunji. They're also here for extra curricular activities. They help the elementary kids and middile school students." the coach explained.

"Ah~ So are we helping elementary kids today?" you asked the coach and he nodded. 

You smiled then began helping the set up. "This will be so fun!" you thought. 

"Why is it that everywhere I go, she's here?" L.Joe thought while picking up the basketballs. 

"Best day ever..." Chunji thought while collecting the tennis balls and looking at you. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do I sense a love triangle? :3