Seduce

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye6CNyKNgWM

-------------------------------------------------------

-Auditorium, 5PM-

Everyone had fifteen minute breaks each, so you and L.Joe went to the cafe and ate your usual order. This time you paid for everything. You got orange juice for youself and a cake. While you bought a soda and a cupcake for L.Joe.

You brought to the table and placed it on top. "Thanks." L.Joe said sitting up getting ready to eat the cupcake. 

You sat down and began eating your cake. Just then Jiyoung and her friends entered the cafe and looked for an empty. Jiyoung's friend Seungyeon spotted you and L.Joe eating together. "Yah!" she whispered loudly and pointed to you and L.Joe with .

All of them looked at the two of you and Jiyoung glared. 

 

"Watch this." she said and walked towards your table. As she reached the table, she immediately put her arm around L.Joe and L.Joe looked up and saw Jiyoung. You slightly opened your mouth a bit and awkwardly looked away. Jiyoung saw you with her preferral vision and smirked. 

"Yah." L.Joe stood up and pushed her arm away from him. 

"What was that for?" he said in an annoyed voice. 

"Is it so bad, Oppa?" Jiyoung titled her head and pouted cutely. "No one can't resist that!" Nicole said to her friends and they agreed. 

L.Joe scoffed and looked at her. "Acting cute?" he raised a brow then grabbed your hand again. "Let's go. Suddenly, I lost my apetite." he said and walked out of the cafe holding your wrist and you followed him quietly. Jiyoung stood there in embarrassment and stomped her feet in anger. 

 

On your way back to the building, L.Joe let go your wrist and let you finish your drink. The two of you sat down on a bench, L.Joe leaned his back and closed his eyes while you sat down wiggling your feet back and forth while finishing your drink.

From a far, someone could definitely see the two of you together...Taemin. 

Even thought you and L.Joe weren't doing anything, Taemin couldn't help but be hurt and feel angry at the same time. "I need to win her..." he thought as he stood up and began walking towards you and L.Joe.

--------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS = LOVE ♥
SUBSCRIBERS = LOVE ♥
READERS = LOVE ♥
SILENT READERS = LOVE ♥

EVERYONE - LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥
Thank you ~ !