Sports Festival: Day 2

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye6CNyKNgWM

------------------------------------------------------

After the first day of Sports Festival, it was now the 2nd day and on this day all the Juniors will be up against the Seniors. Once again your parents came with your cousin Luna. Even the elementary students who you taught came just to cheer for you.

"Seonsaengnim! What's the first event?" one of the students asked Mr.Choi.

"Volleyball I think..." Mr.Choi said looking at the schedule and nodded his head.

"Yeah, volleyball is first." he said again. You heard him saying that it was volleyball and you felt relieved because you know how to play volleyball but you weren't as good as the professionals would play. 

 

"Alright, all the Female Juniors will be against the Female Seniors. Get in to position." the referee who was the coach called all of you in. The first six players were you and your other classmates, on the other side it was Seohyun and her other classmates.

"Unnie..." you mumbled and smiled. Seohyun winked and yelled, "Fighting!" and pumped her fist up. 

The coach started the game and it was your team who served first, after it was served it went back to your team then your team member passed it to you and you spiked it and it earned you one point. "Good job ~~~~~!" the girls praised you and smiled and lightly bowed. "Finally..." you thought while smiling. 

 

-School; Hallway, 11:35AM-

"HURRY UP HYUNG! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Ricky yelled at Changjo.

"SHUT UP WILL YOU." Changjo yelled back. Teen Top ran as they can and arrived at the field just in time for the girl juniors versus girl seniors in volleyball. "Whoa! ~~~~ knows how to play?" Niel looked at Teen Top and they all shrugged then went back to watch the game. 

The ball was flying and was about to reach you and you perfectly hit it and went to the other side. The ball was heading towards Seohyun and she was about ot miss it but she missed it only by an inch. "Way to go ~~~~!" all the female juniors cheered as the game the ended.

The scores were 4 - 3. All the girls from your team came to you and gave you high fives and praised you. 

The female Seniors went to your side and shook hands with all of you. Seohyun shook hands with you and hugged you as well. "Good job dongsaeng." she smiled, patted your head and went to your team mate.

 

-Field, 12:55NN-

You finished eating lunch with your new friends, which was your classmates then you went to parents and took pictures with them. "That was an excellent game honey." your dad praised you and hugged you.

"Thanks appa." you smiled and hugged him back. 

 

After spending some time with your parents you went back to your classmates and also had pictures with them. You even had group pictures to but setting your camera on timer and putting on the ground then posing your best pose.

After your mini photoshoots you looked at the pictures with your friends and they laughed at each and everyone of it and you did too. 

 

After taking pictures with them, you went to Seohyun who was with her friends. She introduced you to them and they introduced themselves to you. "Good job ~~~~~." one of her friends Jessica said. "Yeah, that was really cool what you did there." her other friend Sunny added. 

All of you got to know each other so quick that you were also having pictures taken with them or of them which was fun. 

 

You said bye to Seohyun then went back to your teams' bench. Teen Top approached you. "Hi ~~~~~." Niel called and you turned around and stood up. "Oh, annyeonghasaeyo." you said with a smile and bowed lightly.

"You should really stop bowing. Some of us are younger than you, you know." Chunji said giving you his sweet smile and you smiled back. 

"Noona! That was a great game!" Ricky said cutely.

"Ah, komawo." you smiled and looked back at him.

"Waaa, Noona neomu yeppeo..." Ricky whispered to Changjo who lightly nodded his head in agreement. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U59cQtDAijY

CLICK ^^

-Field, 2:30PM-

The event was basketball. Once again, you and your classmates, the girls were part of it. You were up against the junior boys. That meant you were up against Teen Top . Since all the girls were head over hills for them, it was quite hard for them to concentrate.

As the game started, Teen Top would either wink at the girls or give them fan service so that they could shoot. 

Obviously the girls would get stunned and then squeal about it. "Oh boy..." you thought and sighed. The coach blew his whistle and your team had the ball. You passed to one of your team mates then she passed back to you.

Chunji came running towards you and blocked you. 

You were trying to get away from him but he blocking you very well. All he had to do was to steal the ball from you then shoot it and to do that he needed to do fanservice which was winking since he was 'best' at it.

He winked at you but it didn't have have an effect on you but it had an effect on the screaming girls in the bleachers. 

You stuck your tongue out and winked at him and he froze and you took that chance to run pass him and shoot the ball. "CHUNJI!" Cap and Niel both yelled at him at the same time. Ricky came towards Chunji and waved his hand in front of him but Chunji didn't respond. 

"Hyung! I think Chunji hyung fainted...standing up." Ricky said as he tried shaking Chunji but again nothing.

---------------------------------------------

Ricky XD LOL XD