Beach Trip: Jet Ski

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXBM5tXCV7s

----------------------------------------------------

-Girls' Room, 8AM-

You were the first one to be awake so you went straight to the bathroom to change and brush your teeth. You didn't take a shower yet since the plan was to go to the beach after eating breakfast. While you were in the bathroom changing, the other girls started waking up and got their swim suit and the clothes to wear over it ready. 

You opened the bathroom door and you came out wearing your two piece swim suit which was black and white and you were wearing your light blue swim shorts over what you were wearing. "Omona~!" Taeyeon, Yoona and Jessica cooed over your cute slim and fit body. 

"You're so cute!" Tiffany light pinched your cheeks and giggled then went to the bathroom. You giggled then went to your bag to take your slippers out. "Ignore my friends, they're just really like that." Seohyun said rolling her eyes.

"It's okay Unnie. The other Unnies are fun." you smiled. 

 

-Restaurant, 9AM-

After an hour, all the girls went down to eat toasted bread while Teen Top were already out on the beach playing frisbee. After eating for a while, all of you went to Teen Top and sat on the benches to watch them play.

 

-Beach-

Chunji was about to throw the frisbee to Changjo but then stopped as he saw you pass by wearing a bikini but you were wearing swim shorts. 

"Hyung!" Changjo yelled at Chunji and responded.

"Y-yeah!" he stuttered and threw the frisbee in a different direction which made Changjo run after it. Niel and Ricky looked at you for a while and came to you. "Whoa Noona! You're so pretty!" Ricky said earning a smack from Niel. 

The girls laughed and you smiled at Ricky. "Thanks and are you okay?" you asked with a concerned look. "Nae! I always get hit by the Hyungs." he pouted earning a squeal from Seohyun's friends. Seohyun rolled her eyes and looked at them, "Unnie! Stop it! You're embarrassing me!" she yelled. 

You got startled and lightly chuckled.

Niel and Ricky went back as soon as Changjo got the frisbee and threw it to Cap. "Yah, look at Cap. He's so muscular!" Taeyeon said. "Aish, Unnie!" Seohyun shouted. "What? It's true. Right ~~~~~?" Taeyeon looked at you and just shrugged.

"I guess?" you said.

"Cute!" Sunny patted your head. 

 

After the frisbee game, everyone went to the Jetski station and waited to get theirs. "You need to go with someone if you can't handle the Jetski alone." the owner said and everyone just grabbed who ever was beside them. Yoona got Jessica, Tiffany got Sunny, Taeyeon got Cap, Niel got Changjo, Ricky got Chunji. 

Teen Top looked at L.Joe giving him a look and L.Joe just rolled his eyes. "Unnie, you go with L.Joe. I can go after someone." you suggested. "Mwo? Aniyo! You have to experience it first! I've already ridden it before so I can wait." she said and pushed you near L.Joe. 

"Alright then. Let's go." the owner told them and everyone followed. Each pair got life vests even Seohyun, then after they were given the life vests each of the pair went on their Jetski. The boys started first then Cap and Taeyeon were getting ready to go.

Taeyeon was infront while Cap was behind her. "Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" Taeyeon asked. 

"It's better if the guy is in the back so that he could protect you from falling off the Jetski." the owner said.

"But how will he drive it?" Taeyeon asked again and Cap leaned in so that he could reach the front of the jetski. Taeyeon could feel the weight of Cap from her back so she also reached for the front of the jetski and then blushed hard. 

Cap started the jetski and drove off onto the sea.

After them it was the girls' turn. It took quite a while for them to start because of they were nervous but Tiffany and Sunny were able to go ahead before Jessica and Yoona, soon after they followed. Then the last was you and L.Joe. 

"Front or back?" L.Joe asked you.

"Like I have any choice." you stuck out your tongue then sat in front.

After that L.Joe sat behind you and leaned in forward so did you. Then L.Joe started the jetski smoothly so that you wouldn't get scared then he made the jetski a bit faster and you were screaming loudly because you were enjoying. 

 

-10:35AM-

Seohyun who was left on the beach standing decided to take pictures of everyone jetskiiing. She took a picture of you and L.Joe on the jetskii. She looked at the picture and noticed a smiling L.Joe. Seohyun looked at the two of you again and pointed the camera at you and saw you laughing and having fun.

While she saw L.Joe smiling as well, but it wasn't an ordinary smile for Seohyun. It meant something else. 

 

"I know that smile anywhere L.Joe." she mumbled to herself and smiled as well then took a shot of that moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------

HIHIHI :">

The reason why I'm updating so much today is because we have no homework because of our fieldtrip tomorrow!
Weeeee! We're going to my friends' school, SO might get a chance to see one of them ^^ 

How is the flow so far? ^^