Extra Curricular: Basketball

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5aqbHs4zHU

---------------------------------------------------------

-School; Gymnasium, 4:30PM-

For thirty minutes, you, L.Joe and Chunji were setting up the gym for the elementary students. While waiting, you got a ball and started dribbling it from where you were standing then you threw the ball in the air and it went in smoothly.

Chunji clapped and got the ball for you then threw it back. 

L.Joe watched the two of you from the side with his hands in pockets. "What is she? A prodigy? She can do anything..." he thought. You made another shot and again it swiftly went inside. Chunji got the ball but this he didn't give it back, he began dribbling the ball and made his way towards you. 

"Let's see if you can steal the ball." Chunji smirked and started dribbling and doing small tricks while dribbling. You puffed your cheeks and kept your eye on the ball, after a while you began to reach the ball and pushed it our of Chunji's hand then made a shot and again, it went in. 

Chunji looked back at you, stunned while you looked at him and just smiled then you went after the ball that went rolling to L.Joe. L.Joe stopped the ball with his foot and you went after it. You stopped before going to him then you slowly walked towards him with your head a bit lowered.

"Can...can I have the ball?" you asked, stuttering. L.Joe looked at you with a raised brow. 

He picked the ball up and shot it from the 3 points area and it swiftly went inside. You looked back at the ball then back at him. "No more games. Kids are coming." he said in a straight tone then left. You were just standing there, with your head slightly lowered while biting your lip. 

 

-4:50PM-

After a while, the coach came in with elementary students with range of 8-10 years old, they were boys and girls. "Chunji and L.Joe, you take care of the boys together since they are more than the girls. ~~~~~, you can handle these 5 right?" you nodded and smiled at them. 

Chunji and L.Joe took the other half of the court while you the other. First things first, you needed to get to know them, so all of you sat on the bleachers and began getting to know each other. "Annyeonghasaeyo." you bowed.

"I'm Lee ~~~~~~, but you girls can call me ~~~~~~ or ~~~~~~ Unnie." you flashed them your sweet smile. 

"What are your names?" you asked them. The girl on the 1st end who looked like she's really into sports began then followed by the rest.

 

After the introductions, you told them to watch L.Joe and Chunji how they teach the boys so that they could get an idea on how you'll be teaching them. 

"Okay kids, so this week we'll be learning about traveling and stealing." Chunji said and everyone nodded. L.Joe who was behind Chunji was looking at you talking to the girls. Six of you were all laughing and as he saw you laugh he his heart skip a beat for some unknown reason.

"Hyung." Chunji called him and L.Joe immediately turned back. 

"Oh...sorry." L.Joe said as he took the ball from Chunji and explained what to do.

 

"Oh, the Oppas are starting." you pointed at them for them to watch.

"Chunji Oppa always explains things, why can't L.Joe Oppa explain as well Unnie?" one girl asked. You looked at her then at L.Joe.

"Maybe he's just the silent type." you looked back at her and smiled. 

 

"I wonder why he's always quiet..." you thought while looking L.Joe who was waplaining how to steal the ball from the opposing team.

---------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS = LOVE ♥
NEW READERS = LOVE ♥
NEW SUBSCRIBERS = LOVE ♥
NEW FRIENDS = LOVE ♥
SILENT READERS = LOVE ♥

EVERYONE = LOVE LOVE LOVE ♥
Thank you so much ~ !