First Day

Musically In Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2bxRvGtIds

----------------------------------------------------------

It was a new morning and a new day for you. You wake up on your own without any help from your alarm. You were up and about at 6 in the morning because of excitement you were feeling but at the same time nervous. You pushed yourself of your bed and went straight to the bathroom to get ready. 

After taking a shower, brushing your teeth and wearing your school uniform, you looked at yourself in the mirror bit your lip. "It's a new day...High school life...here I come" you thought to yourself. "Fighting!" you loudly whisper as you pumped up your fist.

"Miss, time to go." your maid called you from the door. You turned back to look at her and nod. 

For the last time you look in the mirror and took another deep breath. 

 

-~~~~~'s house; Living room, 6:30AM-

You went down the stairs with the maid behind you and went to the living room to greet your parents. "Umma...Appa..." you called them shyly. Your mom looked up and gave you a sweet smile, your dad did the same.

"Aigoo, our daughter is so beautiful in the school uniform." your mom walked towards you and fixed your uniform. You gave her a cute angry pout and she just giggled. 

Your dad came forward and handed you your allowance for today. "Here you go baby girl. Use it well." your dad smiled and patted your head. You took the money and nodded then placed it inside in your wallet as you took it out of the bag and placed it back inside. 

"Now go on, you don't want to be late on your first day." your mom guided you out the door and sent you out with a smile on her face. You were walking towards your car but then looked back at your parents who were standing by the door with a smile on their faces.

You turned back around and went inside the car. 

The car took off and the driver took you to school. 

 

-School; Entrance, 7:25AM-

The driver pulled over and quickly got out of the car and opened your door. You stuck your legs out first then stood up and walked forward a bit. You stared at your new school with awe. You were amazed at how high and classy it looked that it made you feel more nervous than you already were. 

"Miss, I'll pick you up around 3:00PM" your driver told you and you nodded at him. "Kamsahamnida" you bowed lightly and watched as he left. Now it was just you alone, with strangers and a huge school building.

 

-7:45AM-

"AISH! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE HYUNG!"

"Who cares~"

"Yah! Teen Top!"

Six guys with their bags on their backs walk up the hill going to school. They meet with their close friend at the school gate. One of them put his arm around their friends neck but immediately pushed it off.

"We're not together anymore, remember?" 

"Kim Seohyun, we're always together." 

"Uh-huh, whatever." Seohyun said and walked ahead of them going inside the school gate. "Honestly L.Joe hyung, you two are the weirdest couple ever." the youngest boy said. "What did you say?" L.Joe looked at him with a serious face.

"Relax dude. Ricky's just saying that it's odd how you and Seohyun are that close after your break-up." Ricky frantically nodded and released a relieved sigh. "Thanks Chunji Hyung~" Ricky whispered. 

 

"Come on, or we'll be really late." the other boy said who seemed to be the eldest. "Whoa, CAP hyung telling us that we'll be late? Is it the end of the world?!" CAP glared at him and said, "Prepare to run Daniel..." Niel gulped and started running heading towards the school building.

"IT'S NIEL NOT DANIEL!" he yelled while running for his life. 

 

-7:50AM-

You were about to go inside until Niel pushed the door open before you with a rush. You stepped a bit and almost fell until Chunji caught you with his arm which earned you deadly glares from the other female students.

"Careful" he said in a sweet voice as he walked in front of you. "Kamsahamnida." you lightly bowed and your hair covered your face so Chunji couldn't really see what you looked like but he had a feeling that you were really pretty. 

You passed by him and went on inside the school building. "Who was that hyung?" Ricky stands beside him. "Must be a new student." Chunji answered him. "Is she pretty?" Changjo asked and made L.Joe, Ricky, and Chunji look at him weirdly.

"What?" Changjo said.

"Nothing...it's just weird for you to say that when you don't even interact with girls." L.Joe said and chuckled. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

First Chapter done!