The Ball I

Wife for Hire?

I am currently heading to the ball now along with my friends and they are being noisy as hell, I'm impressed we haven't gone into a car accident yet. It's late at night and we're all dressed up to go to Kai's ball or party whatever it is. They even dyed their hair, like why

 

I'm just going for the food.

 

The car just gets much more chaotic as a second passes by, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are too busy being idiots as usual while Chen just laughs at them. Suho's pain is creeping. Unfortunately, there's a certain red head bothering me right now.

 

After a few minutes, the car halted and we stepped out. We're at a large venue located I-don't-know-where. 

 

So freaking colorful, people were dressed in weird colorful dresses and tuxedos with masks that doesn't even match their whole outfit. 

 

Stop judging and more with the story.

 

We made our way in and obviously, eleven gorgeous men walking in will catch people's attention, with a walking potato on the side, that's me. Girls were swooning over how admirable they all were.

 

If you only knew how they are in real life.

 

We made our way to Kai who was talking to his mom, before we could pay our greetings, he noticed us and waved.

 

He looked at me and smirked, “You don’t look half-bad tonight” he compliments, which is not really a compliment.

 

“Ha-ha, funny” I sarcastically mumble.

 

I’m surprised someone even agreed on marrying him. Like he’s the cockiest boy I’ve ever met, maybe—

 

The ball starts with a freaking orchestra playing, what the hell is wrong with rich people

 

We just went to the side, the boys avoiding girls as much as possible. Although, not all of them. Kris was already his way through every girl in the room.

 

WHY

 

Chen was inviting girls to dance with him so that he could demonstrate his amazing ‘dancing skillz’

 

No.

 

It was only a matter of seconds before a flock of girls gathered around them and started asking them to dance, it made me really curious to what the point of wearing masks in the first place.

 

It was just that instead of running away from girls, Baekhyun was running away from Chanyeol. I don’t even want to know why.

 

Lu Han was enjoying the attention from other girls because clearly I don’t pay him any. He was entertaining girls, laughing so loudly I wanted to punch him.

 

They’re so funny, huh?

 

I know he’s doing it on purpose because I notice him sparing me side glances to see if I was watching. To his satisfaction, I was and he started smirking.

 

I rolled my eyes and walked away, if he was having fun, why the hell couldn’t I

 

When I was making my way through the opposite side of the room, a guy, looking quite dashing even with a mask hiding his upper facial features invited me to dance.

 

I was about to refuse when I saw Lu Han glaring at me.

 

Ha

 

Ha

 

“Sure,” I purposely lean closer to the boy’s ear and whispered.  Looking at the red head’s reaction with a side glance, it was hilarious.

 

And so we danced, and damn he was good. His every step was so graceful like wow are you an angel pls stop—

 

Later on, he took of his mask and I’m going to cry because he’s so gorgeous. Although, some of his features made him look feminine. STILL

 

He took my hand and brought it close to his lips with a smile, “I’m Taemin” and I later found out that he was a close friend of Kai, no wonder.

 

He was funny and he tormented Kai, so it we really got along. He even showed me a video of Kai crying, like I’m impressed the kid even had tears to shed.

 

We parted and I was alone again.

 

Sad life

 

I then made my way towards the food because what else would I do—

 

Before I could get a plate, someone grabbed my arm and obviously it was Lu Han.

 

“hello, I didn’t know you attended the party” I joked and he just looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

 

“oh shut up”

 

“Well someone is cranky”

 

“Well someone was clearly enjoying their night, dancing with boys” he hissed. Haha, that’s cute.

 

“I sure did, and boy was he good at dancing” I played along because it’s funny seeing him pissed. He rolls his eyes.

 

“Fine!” he fumed.

 

He just sighs, turns away and starts massaging his temples, he’s clearly jealous. I just laugh and touched and his arm in a soothing way.

 

“I was just kidding” I admitted but he still didn’t even spare me a look.

 

I went closer, “Don’t be mad, I was just joking” I insisted but he still doesn’t face me. So childish.

 

Still not looking huh?

 

“Oh, is that Taemi—“ I got cut off by Lu Han’s lips on mine. I’m going to cry WHyyY but I returned it anyway. The kiss lasted for I don’t even know how long that it seemed like forever but soon enough we parted and longed for oxygen.

 

He grabs me to an intimate hug, “Stop that” he mumbled.

 

I just smiled and buried my face on his shoulders.

 

“Shall we dance?” he asks me and I roll my eyes.

 

And so we danced.

 

At that moment I felt like I was in a freaking fairy tale, yeah Cinderella with a Chinese prince and like 11 dwarves wait what—

 

But seriously, it felt like no one else was in the room except us. We were the only thing that mattered.

 

UNTIL SOMEONE BROKE THE MOMENT

 

Chen passes by, “Whoa! Heejin go get the D!!!!1”

 

 

 

Someone hand me a knife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD GUYS, if you guys don't know what the 'D' is

omg this is so awkward

like idk i thought everyone knew about it

but anyway

'getting the d' is basically 'getting laid' 

D stands for u kn0w guys U KNOW D                                  ICK

i am laughing so hard