Conflictions

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       After a lot heart felt 'thank you's and what felt like forever, you headed back home to where you were now anxiously waiting for the computer to start. The internet somehow felt slower today, either that or you were just way too nervous. You instinctively fixed your hair and wiped the sweat off your palms on your jeans. 

       Gosh Jisun, this isn't a date or anything. 

         But it sure felt like one. Key was exclusively asking you to talk to him, to hold a simple conversation with him. So he could get your name. And that thought made you feel so alive, like there was no other reason to exist. Like suddenly, Key was all there was to live for.

         You suddenly realized how creepy and delusional you were sounding and pushed those thoughts away. Though you suppose they were nice to have around. You bit your lip nervously as you typed in the address to me2day (A.N - sorry guys, i'm not really sure how the website works but just imagine it as another facebook/aim/instant messaging site kind of thing) You rarely logged in and when you did, it was just to ask a friend for homework or to make plans with someone. 

        Your mind blanked once you saw that the layout had changed. It was more appealing aesthetic wise, but that somehow made it more complicated to work with as well. You sighed in relief once you discovered that at least the messaging part of the website was still visible. Anxiously, you decided to message your friend Miyoung who happened to be online.

 

Jisun07: miyoung, you there? 

Youngi3x: yes, what's up?

Jisun07: umm, how do you search people up here?

Youngi3x: are you serious...

 

       You found yourself glaring at the screen and waited for her to finish typing. It wasn't your fault you didn't knew - you were just well, unexperienced.

 

Youngi3x: there's a search bar on the top right, just type in the user or whatever and it'll come up

Jisun07: ah thanks ^^

Youngi3x: no problem..

 

        You decided to ignore her and head straight on to the search bar. You scolded yourself for being so ignorant as the search bar had been right there from the start. If you remembered correctly, SHINee's me2day had been something like "sfinee". You hesitantly typed it in, making sure you didn't leave any letters out or mispelt anything. 

       Hitting enter, you waited nervously for the page to load. Surely enough, there was an account under the name of 'sfinee'. But of course that wasn't exactly how you'd talk to them. There were sub users under the account, and surely enough, they were all members of SHINee. You faintly remembered reading about how SHINee had made accounts there to read fanmail and the like but you knew it was impossible for them to do it daily. The thought of even being able to pass a message on to a member was far from likely and you knew it. 

      However, something in you urged for you to continue and you obliged willingly.You had already identified Key's user in a heartbeat, 'kekekebum'. The rest of the member's users weren't normal either. Taemin's user was something like 'manlytaem' and Onew's was 'squishydubu'. But then again, that's what you liked about them. How they were just a bunch of lovable dorks.

     You double clicked on Key's user and a blank im box popped up. You gulped, now was the time. By one look of his status, you knew he was online. 

     You felt your fingers shake as you started typing a random message. Anything, absolute anything was all you needed. But then you remembered, Key had specifically asked you to write something so he'd know it was you. Reaching into your jeans, you pulled out the piece of paper. 

 

"It's stupid of me to say this, but I never got your name! Um I don't do this a lot and I'm kind of hoping you won't distribute this to others but if you can, send me a message on my me2day with the message "Jonghyun is not as handsome as me ~" so I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter