Biased

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Key's arm was extended towards you, his eyes looked at you expectantly. You were unsure of how to respond, after all you were still recovering from the "initial shock."

     You didn't have to look around to know that by now, everyone's eyes were on you. They were watching every single move you made, and that worried you. You quickly turned to Suyun for help, only to see that she was just as shocked as everyone else.

     "Don't be scared," Key reassured, pulling you carefully up on stage. "Everything's gonna be okay."

      You looked at him hesitantly only to have him promise once again that things would be fine.

      It felt a bit weird seeing yourself on the big screen (the one that most people looked at - especially if they're sitting pretty far) so you tried your best not to look straight up as you two walked.

     Key guided you to where the rest of the members were, making sure you didn't trip on any of the stage props. Though it was a huge stage, it was easy to see that the remaining four members were right in the middle.

  --

     "I see Key picked you," Onew noted as spoke into his mic. "Well, introduce yourself!"

     Minho handed you a spare mic with a small nod before stepping back to where the members were now looking at you expectantly. Well except Key of course, he already knew who you were.

       You gulped as you brought the mic to your mouth. You weren't sure what to do. You generally hated speaking in public and the fact that it was in front of thousands only made it worse. One tiny slip up would just make you look like an idiot to both SHINee and the audience.

     "Um.." You started awkwardly. "I'm Park Jisun, nice to meet you."

        You watched as Jonghyun slowly widened his eyes in realization that the name was perhaps a bit too familiar.

       "Jisun, huh?" Jonghyun took Onew's mic and inched forward. Realizing the dangerous situation that could easily befall, Key immedietely pulled him back in.

         "Yah," Key hissed quietly. "Not in front of the others."

        "But is she - ?" Jonghyun shot Key a questionable look, only to have Key silence him with a quick nod.

        Key shot Jonghyun a pleading look to stop talking. He didn't want the others and the audience to get the wrong idea, it could easily lead to many rumors and unwanted drama.

        Onew coughed loud enough for the others to hear. Key and Jonghyun acquiesced obediently, taking a step back.

        "Well then.." Onew opened his arms before breaking out into a warm smile. "Hug?"

       You stood there awkwardly, refusing to budge from your position. SHINee had to then come to you instead, pulling you into a tight but warm embrace. You allowed yourself to breathe as soon as the gap between you and the members widened.

        Key shot you an apologetic look before guiding you back to your seat.

        Your legs felt shaky but you managed to get back to your s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter