Fight for Me

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          You could tell Key sensed something was up because only minutes after walking, he let go of your hand and turned you around to face him. 

            Damn it, Key. 

           You would be lying if you said you weren't still thinking about Kahi's comments, in fact, that was all that was on your mind the entire time. Did she really have the right? To scrutinize and mock me? What have I ever done...to hear so much coming from ?

           "Well, did you believe her?" Key mused, lifting your chin so you were looking at him. You were afraid you would start crying if you continued thinking of it any longer. But it's true, right? All those things she said about me, they were true. 

            "Jisun," Key whispered, you could see his breath form from the cold air. "I'm telling you not to because it's not true."

            "Nothing she ever said was, anyways." He added. 

            But how would you know? To be constantly called perfect, flawless, handsome by hundreds of thousands, how would you know?

              Your lip quivered as you tried to speak, and Key waited patiently for that.

             "You wouldn't understand how I feel." You muttered, and kept your eyes on the ground. "There's nothing wrong with you, there isn't a single person that doesn't think you're attractive, funny, smart, talented -"

               "You're wrong." Key cut you off, his voice tainted with seriousness. "Ever since...I was what, in elementary school? I was teased, made fun of. Why? Because I was different from them, because I didn't look like them. I don't have that, stereotypical look that so many people here strive to have."

                "And I let those comments get to me for a while but..." Key voice lowered and tried to find the right words to say. "...I realized something one day, and it made perfect sense to me. Do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter