Moving On

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "CARELESS, CARELESS, SHOOT ANONYMOUS, ANONYMOUS, HEARTLESS, MINDLESS, NO ONE WHO CARE ABOUT MEE"

     You covered your ears and silently begged for the volume to be turned down. It was the fifth time Suyun played the song and you were honestly getting sick of it. She was convinced that if you took the time to look at other groups, you'd forget about Key and the incident that took place not that long ago.

      "Isn't he cute?" Suyun paused the video and pointed at someone wearing eyeliner. You had to admit, he looked pretty good with it.

      "Yeah," You nodded in approval as she continued playing the rest of the video. "Who is he?"

       "Byun Baekhyun" Suyun answered giddily. "I think he joined SM the latest out of the whole group."

       "He has a nice voice," You admitted, listening intently. The song isn't all that bad either I guess..

       "Want me to show you their other music videos?" Suyun asked, already typing in the search bar.

       Within the next few minutes, you found yourself listening to a more relaxing, peaceful song, "Into Your World/Angel" and then to a more upbeat track, "Machine"

       "How come I've never heard of them before?" You wondered out loud.

       "It's cause they just debuted," Suyun explained with an exasperated look on her face. "They're not really that big yet"

     That made sense. No one really talked about rookie or newly debuted groups at school, causing them to be less known. There was no given reason why, most students just prefered talking about groups that've been around for a while. 

      "Why don't we go to a fanmeet to support them then?" 

       Suyun gave you a knowing look. "Are you sure? I mean, that's like switching to another fandom.."

      "Well..." You sighed, uncertain yourself. "If it can take my mind off everything that's happened so far, then why not?"

       "I'll search up the next fanmeet date then," Suyun said as she turned the monitor off. "It's getting pretty late so you should get home soon."

      You agreed and soon left once you packed your things. You honestly weren't sure where you were going with all this, but you hoped it would be somewhere far and away from this mess, away from Key.

      I don't even know what he's doing right now... probably still with her I'm guessing? I really gotta stop thinking about him..

--

        "Did you guys see Jisun today?" Key asked the others breathlessly. He tried looking for you everywhere after pushing Kahi away but had no luck. But then again, why would you stay? Who would want to stay after seeing something like that?

         "Nah," Jonghyun shook his head. "Why? I thought you and Kahi got back together, she was very touchy during the photoshoot"

       "Forget about Kahi," Key rolled his eyes. I'm done with her. "I need to set things right, and it starts with apologizing to her."

       "Hyung, what did you do?" Taemin looked at Key with huge eyes. "Did you call her fat because I read somewhere that women don't like -"

      "She saw me kiss Kahi," Key explained, ignoring the shocked look on everyone's face. "And honestly, I don't even know why I did. Spur of the moment I guess, I don't know.. I just really, really, regret it because the look on her face just made me feel so ... guilty."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter