Reconcile

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  You stared at the phone that laid in your hands in deep thought. Surprisingly, you weren't mad or anything like that. Just a bit confused as to why he answered the phone the way he did. Many things could've happened, you knew that. Maybe it was the fact that this was the first time he talked to you that way, could that be it?

                       But you deserved to know, didn't you? Yet at the same time, you didn't want to be that annoying pesky girl that called every minute or so demanding to get to the bottom of things. That just wasn't you. 

                   So I'll wait. You finally decided,  though you were beginning to wonder how long you'd have to wait for. 

                      Tomorrow's Christmas Eve...You realized as you took a glance at the calender that was perched above a bookshelf. It felt kind of empty knowing that things weren't going the way you wanted, especially during this time of the year. You and your mom already went Christmas shopping (much against your will of course) and set up the tree that laid in the center of the living room.  

                          Damn...things would be a lot better if Key was here. 

                         "Hyung," Taemin sniffed. He was still mad at Key for snapping at him the other day. Well not necessarily mad, just disappointed and hurt to be treated that way. "Onew says you have to come downstairs, we're going to play some games."

                         "Oh, okay," Key mumbled from his bed, a bit taken back that Taemin even bothered talking to him. Thinking back, what he did was pretty stupid. Being such an to everyone, taking his anger out on everyone just because he wasn't feeling well was pretty foolish. And he did feel bad, he really did... But the pride that stubbornly resided in him made it harder for him to just apologize than most. "I'll be there in a few minutes." 

                   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter