Never Again

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((A.N. remember, this was in the past, i don't want anyone getting confused))

 

    "Do you think this is good enough?" Key asked Onew anxiously, waiting for his approval. He took a step back and allowed Onew to give him a good look over before leaving to meet Kahi.

     "I don't get why you're making this such a big deal," Onew sighed. He brushed a few strands of hair off Key's forehead and used his thumb to wipe a stain off the corner of Key's mouth.

     "It's important!" Key tapped his foot impatiently. "Kahi called me yesterday and told me she had something to tell me, she sounded so excited ~"

     "Usually when girls call to 'talk to you'" Onew raised an eyebrow. "It usually leads to a break up, well at least that's what I heard."

     Key scoffed and flicked his wrist. "You really don't need to be so jealous."

    "Just go," Onew opened the door and pushed Key out teasingly.

~~

    "Hey, I'm here" Key greeted with a warm smile. Kahi broke out into a tiny smile before pulling him into a hug.

    "I have um...news..." She bit her lip nervously

   "Yeah, you told me that already," Key looked at her oddly. "What happened?"

   "Well firstly, I got accepted to SM" Kahi looked up at Key hesitantly, not sure of how he would react.

    "...What?"

    "You told me that you'd help me get in if I applied, remember?" Kahi reminded him.

    "I did say that, but did you actually do anything, like singing, acting -"

     "Nope, I just mentioned how we're dating and they said they'd let me in," Kahi gushed excitedly, practically jumping on her feet.

    Key narrowed his eyebrows. "You can't just expect to get in without showing any form of talent. Why did you apply if you didn't plan on doing anything?"

     Key watched as her face fell and scrunched up in confusion.

   "So we can be together...?"

    "No, no" Key looked frustrated as he tried to explain what he meant. "Being a celebrity isn't easy you know? I spent years training and practicing just because I wanted to get in the company so bad. More years of training followed after I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter