Exo's Fanmeet

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      "Key, are you sure you want to come with us?" Suho glanced at Key curiously. "I mean - you're not even in our group, you're our sunbae!"

       "What?" Key feigned a hurt look and pouted. "We've been in this industry for around the same time, and you think I wouldn't want to support you guys at your first fanmeet?"

       "It's not our first," Chanyeol corrected, looking skeptical himself. "I think Suho's just saying that it's a bit odd of you to tag along all of a sudden, not that we don't appreciate it but ..."

        "It's just weird," Suho finished, an uncomfortable look on his face. "But if you really want to come, then why not I guess." he shrugged.

       Key sighed. He knew it wasn't like him to be so persistent over something that wasn't really that big of a deal but he couldn't just leave things unsettled like this. How could he put it - he felt like this was the only thing he could do.

       "Come where?" A sudden voice came from behind, making everyone jump. 

       "Kahi!" Suho's eyes lit up and broke out into a warm smile. "What are you doing here?"

       Key felt the blood in his body freeze upon hearing the name and stayed still. Maybe she hadn't seen him and was only talking to Suho. Yeah, as if.

       "Not much, just checking up on you guys," Key could hear Kahi continue to say. "Oh, is that you, Key? I didn't see you there~"

       Key gritted his teeth and held in his breath. I have to be mature.

       "I didn't you see you either," Key lied, trying his best to remain composed. His eyes flicked back at Suho who seemed oblivious to the sudden shift in atmosphere.

      "Well anyways," Suho turned his attention back to Kahi. "Key was talking about wanting to join us in our fanmeet, which is really - "

       Kahi looked a bit startled but quickly covered it up with a smile. "Your fanmeet?" 

      "Yes, it starts later today." Suho nodded and smiled politely. "Would you like to come als - "

      Key stood up immedietely grabbed Suho's wrist, taking the latter by surprise. "I'm sure Kahi's too busy to attend," Key said quickly, a sugary sweet smile on his face.

     "What, no I'm not," Kahi persisted, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter