Visit from the Past

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      "Yah... is this underwear?" Key finally opened the present he received once they all reached the dorm.

      "I thought you didn't wear underwear" Minho joked, rummaging through the fridge for something to drink. Key and the rest were sitting on the couch, watching whatever was on TV.

      "At least I didn't get a frog" Key rolled his eyes, remembering the shocked look on everyone's faces when Minho found out a fan had given him an actual, live frog. 

       "Leave Gaegulie alone!" Minho shot Key a look before grabbing a can of coke. Though it was strange having a frog dorm with the members at first, he had grown to love and take care of 'Gae' whenever he could. If he was away for concerts with the rest of the members, he'd give it to a SNSD member to take over.

      "Hyung, get me one too," Taemin said as he lazily switched to another channel. It happened to be one of those daily news reporters who summarized whatever exciting happened that day.

       "So SHINee concluded another explosive concert today!" The reporter hazily smiled and gave a thumbs up. "However, it seems like fans seem to be more interested in one of the member's - Kim Kibum or Key - to be exact interesting behavior as they called fans up during the ending."

       Key sat up from his seat and looked back at the rest of the members who seemed to be as confused as he was. 

       The TV screen suddenly showed a clip of Key gazing at you intently as he led you to the rest of the members

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter