Kibummie?

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             Key shifted uncomfortably under his bed covers, not wanting to wake up. He didn't want to face reality, he had never seen his life under such a brute light until now. He had dreamt of his grandmother last night, back to the days when she was still able to care for him. Though he was beginning to forget what had happened, he was able to faintly remember her warm and reassuring smile when he accidentally fell off his scooter and her low 'tsk tsk's while she put a band aid over his scraped knee. Those days as bitter sweet as they sounded, were probably his best days. 

          But now I can't change a thing. 

            Key hears the footsteps coming up to his room and listened intently to identify who it was. Yup, definitely Jonghyun. Resting his eyes for a second, Key pretended he was still sleeping but he knew that couldn't fool him. 

          "Get upppp, we have a fanmeet today!" Jonghyun pulled off the covers of the bed, pushing Key off in the process. Landing with a thud, Key glared up at the elder with an icy stare. "Can I not?"

           "Why?" Jonghyun studied Key carefully. His feline eyes looked tired, as if he had been crying all night. The last time he had seen him cry or at least witness the aftermath of it was the time he got into a fight with nearly everyone in the group. He really hoped it wouldn't happen again. 

            "Something with Jisun or -," Jonghyun asked with a raised brow. 

             "Why do you assume my life is revolved around her all the time?" Key whispered lowly. He tilted his head in a way that scared Jonghyun for a second, almost as if to dare him to say what he had in mind.

             "I'm sorry I...," Jonghyun inhaled sharply and tried to find the right words to say. "It's just that you have this...tendency to keep thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter