Shopping with Almighty Key

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Looking for clothes was harder than you expected. The fact that you were shopping with Key made things undeniably more awkward. Sure it was amazing enough that you were able to meet your favorite idol of all places but that didn't make things any easier for you.

       Thirty minutes passed and you were getting frustrated. The two of you were walking in circles, checking out every aisle for something you might possibly like. Well, Key was still looking for a dress for Taemin at the same time. Although Taemin had made a simple request, Key was stingy and wanted the "best" pink dress there was.

       The tension between you two felt weird, only because you didn't know how to act. Should I say something? Or should I just shut up and be grateful I'm in the presence of him? You sighed as you searched through another rack of clothes. None of them looked right to you. Some were too revealing while others were just out of the norm.

       You stole a look at Key who was only a few feet away. He seemed to have let his guard down compared to how he was behaving a while ago. And under a closer look, you couldn't help but feel jealous. He was so lucky to look good in practically in anything he wore no matter how tacky or weird it may seem to others. But then again, you respected him for that very reason. Because he couldn't care less of how the public viewed his fashion sense. That was just who he was. 

       "Key," You called out. The latter turned his head with a confused look. 

        You shot him an apologetic look and motioned him to come closer. You felt your heart quicken its pace as he obliged. At this rate, you wouldn't be able to speak under such close proximity. 

        "What exactly is the performance you're having with Taemin anyways?" You asked, saying the first thing that came in mind.

         During SHINee's Japanese Arena World Tour, you remembered seeing those little segments and performances that entertained the fans with their zany costumes. There existed a chance that this could be one of them.

         Key burst out laughing as if you had just told the funniest joke. As soon as he quieted down, he took a breath before looking at you. "Not a lot of fans know yet, but one wouldn't hurt right?" he muttered.

             "We're doing a performance similar to My First Kiss," Key explained with a complacent smile. He had been anticipating the performance for a long time and was especially glad that Taemin willingly offered to act as the girl in it. Well not willingly, more like forced to. But no one needed to know that.

        You laughed to yourself as you recalled watching fancams of Taemin flaunting his body when he performed My First Kiss with Key. You remember showing some of them to your mom, only to have her grimace and ask you to watch something else. 

         "Still didn't find anything?" Key finally took note of your empty hands. Nothing had interested you enough to give it a second chance. And you hated it, even if there wasn't anyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter