Second Thoughts

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Wow, I can't believe that happened..." Suyun looked at you sympathetically, not sure what to say.

     You just finished telling her what happened after she forced you to come clean about everything that happened to between you and Key. It was hard at first, since you couldn't help but let out a few tears every now and then but you were frustrated and honestly confused yourself.

     "Yeah, I don't know..." You sighed, and leaned back in the car seat. "You can still go see the photoshoot if you want, though. It's unnecessary for me to hold you back like this."

      Suyun scoffed in disbelief. "Uh, not after you told me what happened."

     "Well you can still root for the other members?" You let out a small smile before going back to your despondent state.

     "It's fine," Suyun squeezed your cheek. "I just don't like seeing you like this. Tell you what, I'll get you to forget about everything if you give me the chance."

     Forget? 

      "Sure.." You answered with uncertainty.

    Could you really make me forget?

      "Great! Meet me at my house tomorrow, bring some headphones too." Suyun grinned as she wrote down her address and gave it to you.

     You took the piece of paper reluctantly and stuffed it in your pocket. "T..thanks.."

      Then I suppose... this is a chance I'm willing to take.

--

     "Great job guys!" The director gave a thum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter