Oh, Key

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Is everyone ready?" Onew surveyed the member's faces which ranged from excitement to complete apathy. Key might as well be one of them.

"I don't want to gooooo," Key whined, shaking the older boy's shoulders as he spoke.

"Don't complain to me about it!" Onew tried to shake Key off but had no luck. "I'm not the one who planned it."

"Then say I have a cold," Key shot back, stifling some fake coughs. "Please hyung, please ~"

 Onew let out an exasperated sigh before pulling Key's hands away. "We're going and that's final."

"I don't want to." Key said again, this time with more annoyance.

 "It's cause of Kahi right?"

 "I don't want to see her face again," Key simply said, ignoring the fact that Onew had once again brought up her name.

 

      Winter vacation was coming up but that didn't mean any more breaks for SHINee. They still had performances to do, dances to practice, and songs to perfect. Photoshoots and the like were just little things they had to do along the way.

       The five members were waiting for their manager to come and pick them up, who was late as usual.

       "I'm hungry," Taemin looked at Key expectantly, perhaps for some candy that he might've brought with him.

       "Just go buy something," Key sighed as he dug in his pockets for spare change. "Here."

       Taemin smiled as Key dropped a few bills in his hands before skipping merrily away to a nearby deli.

      "Aish that boy will be the death of my wallet," Key shook his head as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

      Jonghyun just looked at him weirdly. "Why aren't you wearing the right outfit?"

      Key held his breath as the others turned to give him a look over. He was supposed to be wearing an outfit the photographers specifically asked him to wear, but decided to rather sport something else instead. 

        "My bad," Key shrugged nonchalantly. "Guess that means I have to miss the photoshoot right?"

         "No," Onew said as he handed him keys to the dorm. "That means you have to go back and change."

        "Seriously?" Key grabbed the keys from his hand and stormed back to the dorm. This is not going to plan.

         Onew watched sadly as Key walked off. I'm sorry, you're going to have to deal with her eventually..

         "Taemin's still not back?" Key looked at the other members in question. It only took him a few minutes to get dressed, even though he didn't want to but somehow, Taemin was still not in sight.

         "Nope," Minho frowned and glanced at the deli they all saw him walk into. "Do you think we should check on him?"

         "I will," Key sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter