A New Beginning

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  would like to start off this chapter with wishing key a happy birthday!!!! (: 

(you're 22 now, and lmao what can i say? i adore you to pieces and you truly are someone really inspiring, a person with the amount of confidence and honesty i can only hope to have. i've never met anyone who didn't love your naggy self tbh but you really are just looking out for the others, and it shows! keep being the kim kibum we know, and never change ^^ know that you're loved by many and yeah, happy birthday!~ ♥)

  

now back to the story.....

 

Isn't that Key and the girl I saw last week?

        You stayed frozen as you watched the two talk away. Key didn't look happy and neither did the girl, which surprised you. Aren't they together? Why did they look so upset?

         You watched as Key mutter something inaudible which caused the girl to scowl before crossing her arms over her chest. It may have seemed like a typical couple argument scene, but who were you kidding? Chances were, Key was offering to buy something for her and she didn't want that so she just pretended to be mad at him.

          Slap.

         It could be heard from where you were, it was loud and sounded painful. You covered your eyes for a few seconds before looking through them again. The girl had slapped Key across the face, and surprisingly, Key didn't do a thing. He placed a hand over where he was slapped and didn't show any sign of pain. He stayed and watched as she stormed off, indifference plastered all over his face.

        What's going on?

          You took a step forward to get a better look only to stumble a bit and stagger from where you were. You cursed silently under your breath and looked awkwardly away,

         But not fast enough.

          Key had noticed from the corner of his eye and silently sighed in relief in realization that he found you. You continued to look away while he ran over, 

          "Jisun," Key called, seriousness dripping in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter