My Stupid Bandmates

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       "You're finally back," Jonghyun heaved a huge sigh of relief before giving a thumbs up to the rest of the members. "Do you know how long we've been waiting?"

        "I hope you realized you could've just called me," Key muttered as he brushed past him. He placed the food Mrs. Park gave him on the counter and plopped down next to Taemin. He only scooted away from him.

        "Yah," Key glared at him. "What's up with you?" 

         "You lied to us!" Taemin pouted before hitting Key with a pillow. "You told Onew hyung you'd be back soon!"

        "No I didn't," Key looked up at Onew who was trying to get away. "Jinki...."

         "Well we didn't expect you to come back this late," He shrugged, putting the leftovers in the microwave. "But we're glad you're back - right guys?"

       Onew looked over at the others hesitantly who slowly, one by one loosened up.  

        "Welcome back," Minho sighed, leaning over the counter to get some of the microwaved food. Him and Onew began eating silently while the rest just watched with blank expressions.

        "What's that in your hand anyways?" Jonghyun nodded towards the envelope Key still clutched onto since he left. It was Jisun's letter, but he couldn't let the others know that he went over to her house. 

        "None of your business," Key scoffed, tucking the envelope in his pockets. 

       He saw Taemin and Jonghyun exchange a brief look which worried him for a moment. They both lunged at him the moment he got out of his seat.

      "Taemin, tickle him while I get the envelope!" Jonghyun hastily shouted while Taemin obliged. 

       Key burst out in short fits of laughter as Taemin leaned over to tickle his sides. Jonghyun readily snatched the envelope from his pocket before doing a quick victory dance. "I got it, I got it ~"

        "YAH," Key pushed Taemin off him and lunged at Jonghyun who was still 'dancing'. They both fell down onto the ground, causing Jonghyun to release his grasp from the envelope.

        Wanting to join in, Taemin ran in and sat on Key's back, not letting him move. Jonghyun mouthed a quick 'thank you' before finally getting hold of the envelope again.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter