Past to Present

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Key stiffened and put his phone down on his lap, not wanting to look back. He knew the voice by heart, he was so used to hearing it, yet it was the very voice that caused him so much distress. He hated her, he hated her with all his heart. But why was she here?

   He felt a pair of arms wrap around his back and hold him tight. Key only pulled away.

    "Get your ing hands off me."

    "What's with the attitude?" Kahi smiled as she continued to caress Key with her hands. "You can't still hate me after all this time."

     "I said, don't touch me." Key raised his voice and finally turned  to come face with the person he can't believe he used to like. There she was, Kang Kahi, as beautiful as ever. Her eyes continued to twinkle as she rested her arms to her side.

      "Tsk tsk," Kahi grinned. "You shouldn't be treating a new SM trainee like this, you know?"

       "Please," Key rolled his eyes and started walking away from her. "You're only here because of me."

        "And didn't I..." He stopped walking to give her a disgusted look. "..tell you to stop talking to me? Meaning, to completely get out of my life? So we don't ever have to see each other again? Wasn't that what we agreed on?"

        Kahi shook the words off with another friendly smile. "Key...don't be like this. You still like me, you know that. And I still like you too, that's why I came to talk to you."

      No way...

     Key wanted to believe her words for a moment, but stopped himself. 

     "When are you going to stop?" Key looked at her irritably. "I don't want anything to do with you."

       "I'll stop once you give me another chance," Kahi looked at Key pleadingly.

        One chance.      

           "No homework for winter break, enjoy it," Mr. Lim announced, causing an erruption of cheers to spread across the classroom.

       You grinned to yourself before exchanging high gives with Miyoung. It was honestly a great surprise that there was no homework, usually teachers loaded up on work before a break but seems like things have taken its own turn in events here.

     "Wanna hang out with some of my friends?" Miyoung asked as we walked out the school building.

     "No, sorry" You bit your lip as you tried to come up with an excuse. "I have to meet up with an uh, friend"

      "Your loss.." Miyoung frowned before walking off, instantly making you feel bad.

      It wasn't like you had anything against her, she was your friend after all. Just hanging out with others before a break or a group of people in general just wasn't your thing.

      You decided to stop by and visit Suyun, you haven't seen her in a while after all. Actually, the last time you talked to her was the day of the concert.

     "Hey," You greeted as you stepped into the store. You saw that Suyun was busy cleaning the floor.

     Suyun gave you a quick wave in recognition before putting the broom aside and wiping the sweat off her forehead.

     "Haven't seen you in a while," Suyun grin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter