Dinner Party?

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Yah Jisun," Mom called from outside. You were lying peacefully on your bed, catching up on a chapter of a fanfic you had started reading the night before. The author had updated a chapter of your favorite story and now wasn't the time to be interrupted.

     "Get out of bed, we're going shopping." Your mom continued on. You made a face and continued scrolling down the page of your ipod. Maybe if you pretended to still be asleep, she'd give it up. But that thought was unlikely to happen, she didn't take from others and wouldn't stop until she got her way anyways. 

       Still, you groaned and replied, "What do you mean we?" Shopping was never really a priority much to say. You just walk in, look around, and hope something catches your eye. And even if it did, there existed a huge chance you wouldn't be able to afford it. On top of everything, It was hard finding clothes for you to begin with since you were so picky. Almost all the clothes you tried on made you feel awkward or out of place. It just didn't feel right when it came to you. 

         Not waiting for another response, mom barged into your room without bothering to knock. "We're going to a dinner party next week, remember? You can't just dress so casually like you always do. All your relatives will be there!"

        You inwardly groaned and burried your head under the covers. You hated going to parties or anywhere out your house really. You just wanted to stay home, and catch up on news of your favorite band SHINee. You had been a fan of day for more than a year now and knew almost all there was to know about them. You had only been to one of their concerts so far, and have cherished every moment of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter