The Concert

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                It was Friday morning already. You woke up only to discover that you had ended up in a weird position. Your blankets were somehow on the floor and you were inches away from falling off your bed. Must have been some kind of crazy dream..

               You rubbed your eyes groggily before picking up your phone. Suyun had left you countless text messages after you told her you were able to go. Of course, you weren't much of a texter and stopped responding after Suyun had started going in depth about how SHINee's crotches would be up in your faces.

             You laughed at the thought and went up to wash yourself up and get dressed. Whatever you wore, it had to be impressionable. You didn't want to leave the house and arrive to the concert looking too much of a...bum. After spending a good 15 minutes, you decided to take a chance and wear the dress you had bought last week. Like your mom said, it was better not to let it go to waste right? Pulling the zipper down, you took a moment to collect your thoughts. Though you found it quite hard to, you knew one thing for sure. Today was going to be a long day.

             Fortunately, your school conveniently had a half day so all the students were able to leave earlier than usual. Suyun had asked you to meet up with her at Dunkin Donuts which you agreed to readily. You were old enough to drive, but you didn't have a driver's license or anything. 

           "Hey, you ready?" Suyun called out from the counter. "Woah, nice outfit." She complimented, taking another look at you.

          You found yourself smiling from the kind words but shook it off.

           "Where'd you get it?" Suyun asked, fingers gliding across the smooth fabric. "The mall near by here?"

            "Yeah.." You smiled, allowing the thoughts of last week run through your mind.

             "I should shop there sometime soon..." Suyun pouted, but quickly changed face.

             "Anyways, we're gonna be late! Let's go!" She ordered, grabbing her keys and making a dash out the store.

              The drive to the concert venue was pretty far so Suyun had drived especially fast.

          "S..Suyun," You gritted your teeth, holding tight to your seatbelt. "Y..you're gonna get a ticket at this rate."

           Suyun rolled her eyes as if she had done this many times before. "It's fine, don't worry."

           You felt slightly more relaxed the moment she the radio. SHINee's 'Replay' was playing. You smiled as you sang along to the lyrics. Their music was always able to calm you down and escape the harsh realities of the world from time to time..

          "You must really like them, eh?" Suyun said, eyes glued to the road.

           Though you knew she couldn't see, you nodded as a response.

           "Yah, wake up Jisun," Suyun shook you lightly, but with force. "We're heree ~"

            You blinked a few times before finally adjusting to your settings. "Already?" 

           "Well you fell asleep so..." Suyun shrugged nonchalantly. She didn't waste any time in unbuckling her seatbelt, and went to do yours right afterwards.

         "Come on," She tugged at your hand before you could even respond. "We're a bit early so let's get some good seats."

           You followed her lead as you two both entered the venue. 

          You felt goosebumps all over your body as the realization that you were going to see SHINee hit you. You had seen them before, but this time, it felt different. And in a good way...

        "Over here, over here!" Suyun squealed excitedly, pointing towards two seats that were right in front of the stage. 

        "Towards the end of the concert, SHINee plays with the audience sometimes and gives out things like toys and stuff." She gushed, running a hand through her hair. "I hope I get so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter